Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

From their Twitter/X feed. Single axel, I’ll guess larger than the I but smaller than the II

 

 

Oliver Elite II Twin 2026 (all the upgrades)

Sierra EV AT4 2026 (max range 530 mile pack)

Oliver Travel Trailer for Sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
  • Moderators
Posted
56 minutes ago, DanielBoondock said:

I’ll guess larger than the I but smaller than the II

I'd bet - 

the same size as the current Elite I.  Simply put - with each of the four molds that it take to make any Oliver costing in excess of $2,000,000 (i.e. total cost would be in excess of $8,000,000) the cost of introducing a third size of travel trailer is simply too high.  I'd also bet that similar to what has been done with the Elite II, a different model and/or trim level for the existing Elite I is behind that cover in the pic.

Bill

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

Posted
25 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

each of the four molds

The OTT website has been updated since I last looked and has a nice comparison of the different current models. I notice that OTT has picked up on some of the Oliver Owner's personal upgrades, which is neat (such as offering an air fryer in lieu of a microwave). 

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel 

my Oliver has camped here

ALAZARCOFLGAIDILIAKSKYLAMSMOMTNENMNCNDOH

 

 

 

 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, topgun2 said:

I'd bet - the same size as the current Elite I.  Simply put - with each of the four molds that it take to make any Oliver costing in excess of $2,000,000 (i.e. total cost would be in excess of $8,000,000)

Yeah after I wrote that I thought “nah, it’ll be an upgraded I”. But $2M?? I knew those molds are expensive but that is nuts. Well $500k per mold I guess makes more sense. You make a fiberglass one-off model (the ‘plug’ I think?), then build the fiberglass mold off that. Still seems high but what do I know … 

 

Edit: easier bet; first reveal will be at the Rally

Edited by DanielBoondock
  • Like 1

Oliver Elite II Twin 2026 (all the upgrades)

Sierra EV AT4 2026 (max range 530 mile pack)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Boudicca908 said:

I notice that OTT has picked up on some of the Oliver Owner's personal upgrades, which is neat (such as offering an air fryer in lieu of a microwave).

Could be a coincidence. But there was once an old hull with an Air Fryer upgrade. 🤣

To me none of the new features mean so much. What I think they should do is not really marketable. It's not good copy on the website to state, "you won't have to mess up the beds anymore!" But it sure would make things better for new owners if they thought more about convenience and maintenance! For example... 😎

And their choices of inverters and chargers, etc. could truly be improved!

They ran with Xantrex inverters for a decade. But for SCs went from Blue Sky, to Zamp, to Victron. Now Rush Solar on both?

You'd really want the Apex with TWO (2) of those 48V 100A batteries (for 800 vs. 400 Ah). One is not enough and two won't fit! 🙃

Lithionics and Platinum upgrades are extremely expensive. They could offer a econ-model LiFePO4 battery.

They could go 100% Victron. Now that's marketable!
It just makes sense to use components that work well together, and view status all on one app!

IMG_8465.png

Edited by jd1923

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

Posted
4 hours ago, Chuck and Beth said:

My guess is an Apex version of the single axle

My  guess too>

2023 Elite #1403--2019 Ford F150--2.7 Ecoboost V6--10 speed auto--without Max Tow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information