DanielBoondock Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago From their Twitter/X feed. Single axel, I’ll guess larger than the I but smaller than the II Oliver Elite II Twin 2026 (all the upgrades) Sierra EV AT4 2026 (max range 530 mile pack)
Chuck and Beth Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago My guess is an Apex version of the single axle 1 Hull # 1735, 2027 Oliver Elite II Platinum, TV-2025 F150 Powerboost Hybrid, FX4
Moderators topgun2 Posted 16 hours ago Moderators Posted 16 hours ago 56 minutes ago, DanielBoondock said: I’ll guess larger than the I but smaller than the II I'd bet - the same size as the current Elite I. Simply put - with each of the four molds that it take to make any Oliver costing in excess of $2,000,000 (i.e. total cost would be in excess of $8,000,000) the cost of introducing a third size of travel trailer is simply too high. I'd also bet that similar to what has been done with the Elite II, a different model and/or trim level for the existing Elite I is behind that cover in the pic. Bill 2 1 2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist" Near Asheville, NC
Boudicca908 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 25 minutes ago, topgun2 said: each of the four molds The OTT website has been updated since I last looked and has a nice comparison of the different current models. I notice that OTT has picked up on some of the Oliver Owner's personal upgrades, which is neat (such as offering an air fryer in lieu of a microwave). Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022) Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel my Oliver has camped here
DanielBoondock Posted 14 hours ago Author Posted 14 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, topgun2 said: I'd bet - the same size as the current Elite I. Simply put - with each of the four molds that it take to make any Oliver costing in excess of $2,000,000 (i.e. total cost would be in excess of $8,000,000) Yeah after I wrote that I thought “nah, it’ll be an upgraded I”. But $2M?? I knew those molds are expensive but that is nuts. Well $500k per mold I guess makes more sense. You make a fiberglass one-off model (the ‘plug’ I think?), then build the fiberglass mold off that. Still seems high but what do I know … Edit: easier bet; first reveal will be at the Rally Edited 14 hours ago by DanielBoondock 1 Oliver Elite II Twin 2026 (all the upgrades) Sierra EV AT4 2026 (max range 530 mile pack)
jd1923 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago (edited) 4 hours ago, Boudicca908 said: I notice that OTT has picked up on some of the Oliver Owner's personal upgrades, which is neat (such as offering an air fryer in lieu of a microwave). Could be a coincidence. But there was once an old hull with an Air Fryer upgrade. 🤣 Edited 11 hours ago by jd1923 Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!
srthomsen Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 4 hours ago, Chuck and Beth said: My guess is an Apex version of the single axle My guess too> 2023 Elite #1403--2019 Ford F150--2.7 Ecoboost V6--10 speed auto--without Max Tow
Olive2Roam Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago There was a prototype of the LE I with apex trim on the showroom floor this summer. They said there was no plan to take that to market though. 1 https://www.instagram.com/campbells_olive2roam 2024 Legacy Elite Platinum, Hull #1465 2024 Nissan Pathfinder, Rock Creek Edition Lithium Batteries (260AH), 240 Watt Solar with Charge Controller, and a 2000 Watt Pro Inverter. Victron Orion XS 50A DC-DC Battery Charger
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now