travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators

That is great news, Rodney. 

• Like 4

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

12 minutes ago, RLomax said:

To Oliver Owners and Valued Customers,

As committed to several weeks ago, the Oliver Travel Trailers business owners and leadership team have discussed at length internally, with our dealer partners, as well as with Oliver owners and potential customers, the subject of continuing to offer service here in Hohenwald, TN.

Oliver Travel Trailers has decided to leave our service facility fully operational for the foreseeable future. Oliver Travel Trailers remains committed to supporting and training our dealer network to provide exceptional opportunities to purchase and get an Oliver serviced as close to home as possible. The Oliver sales and service team remains available to assist with any needs or questions that you may have.

Once again, Oliver Travel Trailers truly values the relationships we have with our owners, potential customers, and business partners. Thank you for the feedback and continued support. I look forward to seeing many of you at the Oliver Owner’s Rally in May.

Best,

Rodney Lomax
Director of Operations
Oliver Travel Trailers Sales & Service

Thank You Rodney. Changes are hard. Appreciate your efforts and the Oliver Team for re-evaluating the earlier decision.

• Like 5

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

• This topic was pinned and featured

Thank you Rodney and the entire Oliver Family!    While we understand the need to grow the business…. This has to be the best solution for everyone!   A “Win- Win” for sure!!!

• Like 3

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

“Bravo Zulu!”

That is navy speak for “ great decision.”

Thank you all.

BillS

• Like 5

theOrca,  2020 Legacy Elite II, Twin, Hull 615

Tow Vehicle - 2016 Ram 1500, Hemi, 8 Speed with 1500# rear springs and Goodyear bags.

I love this announcement. It bolsters my faith in the company. First, let me say that because I live in California it's unlikely that I would be able to use the service center unless I happened to be nearby and happened to need some service. My distance from OTT has caused me to learn how to do things myself (thanks forum!)  or get help from someone out this way. Nevertheless, I've been concerned by some of the recent developments with the company. My first contact with the company was way back in 2016 when I called to get information and spoke to Heather Oliver. Very cool. Then I met Anita in the old office and got a factory tour. Wow.  It was clear that this family owned and operated company made the best quality trailer in America, and I wanted one. 

Yes, change can be hard, and yes, a business that doesn't grow is bound to die. But this announcement softens some of my concerns and shows that the company is listening and places customer satisfaction as a top value. Rodney's message is a good vibe. (you'll have to excuse me, I'm from California! lol.)

• Like 6

2021 Elite II #841, 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4, 3.0 diesel

Posted (edited)

Way to go, OTT!  Great call, Rodney.   We’ll be there next week, FYI!   Thanks 🙏 

Edited by MAX Burner
  • Like 2

Smallmap.png.d17a029e6120e02125f6c41a599aa915.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca"
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

• Moderators

Thank you Scott and team!  Oliver service has an outstanding reputation and keeps owners in touch with the company through personal contact.  I think this is a great decision.  Mike

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Posted (edited)

Thank you Rodney, and the entire Service Team for your outstanding dedication and excellent customer care.  

Edited by Boudicca908
  • Like 2

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

2024.04.29 - ALAZARCOFLGAIAKSKYLAMONENMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYBBBBBBsm.jpg