Hello

abcsfam

Hello from Amanda, Brent, Claire, and Sarah.  We recently purchased hull #976 and can’t wait to put it to use.  This is our first “Travel Trailer” kind of as we also own a Turtleback Expedition we are selling.   I consider the Turtleback to be an overlanding trailer and it definitely has a different set of instructions.  

We have been gleaning tons of information from the forum and Facebook group and really appreciate everyone’s efforts to document their upgrades, ideas, and solutions.  We look forward to meeting some of you in our travels.  

-Brent

• Like 13

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
6 minutes ago, abcsfam said:

Hello from Amanda, Brent, Claire, and Sarah.  We recently purchased hull #976 and can’t wait to put it to use.  This is our first “Travel Trailer” kind of as we also own a Turtleback Expedition we are selling.   I consider the Turtleback to be an overlanding trailer and it definitely has a different set of instructions.  

We have been gleaning tons of information from the forum and Facebook group and really appreciate everyone’s efforts to document their upgrades, ideas, and solutions.  We look forward to meeting some of you in our travels.  

-Brent

@abcsfam aka Brent,

Welcome and congrats on your Oliver! Lots of great info here on mods, do it your self repairs and a community that enjoys helping others with Oliver questions and occasional trouble shooting. Who knows? maybe we’ll see you at next years Rally at Lake Guntersville SP!
Happy Travels and Happy Camping!

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 4

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators

Welcome, and I love your clever user name!

Nice to see a young family enjoying an Oliver.  We'll look forward to photos of your adventures. 

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Welcome aboard, @abcsfam!  Enjoy the OTT Family and we look forward to hearing about your Oliver adventures...

Get out there and make some Ollie memories on the road!

Cheers!

• Like 2

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!   

6 hours ago, Patriot said:

@abcsfam aka Brent,

Welcome and congrats on your Oliver! Lots of great info here on mods, do it your self repairs and a community that enjoys helping others with Oliver questions and occasional trouble shooting. Who knows? maybe we’ll see you at next years Rally at Lake Guntersville SP!
Happy Travels and Happy Camping!

Patriot🇺🇸

It would be hard to miss  being so close to home.  Matter of fact we are making our maiden voyage in the Ollie tomorrow to Guntersville.   I’m looking forward to watching the kiddos play and getting a feel for how we would like to outfit the Ollie.  

• Like 5

• Moderators

Even if you have been to Guntersville before - you will love it.  If you have the time (and $) the zipline is a good one.  Down at the beach the water is most likely like bath water this time of year - relaxing!

Welcome to the Family!

Bill

• Like 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Congratulations! Your upgrade is similar to ours, coming from a Hiker 5x8 squaredrop to the LEII. It sure is a startling difference. 

On your Turtleback travels, I imagine you’ve come across my friend Kevin and his family on Lifestyle Overland. They’ve now moved on to an enclosed adventure trailer with the new baby.

Welcome aboard!

• Like 4

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

On 9/2/2023 at 11:24 AM, Steve Morris said:

Congratulations! Your upgrade is similar to ours, coming from a Hiker 5x8 squaredrop to the LEII. It sure is a startling difference. 

On your Turtleback travels, I imagine you’ve come across my friend Kevin and his family on Lifestyle Overland. They’ve now moved on to an enclosed adventure trailer with the new baby.

Welcome aboard!

I have spent a lot of time watching their videos.   They are great!   I haven’t seen their new trailer though.  

Yes, the transition from a tent is nice!   I’m looking forward to spending more time in it.   Having all 4 of us in it is tight but the compromise seems well worth it.  Of course, we are only 1 night in 😅

• Like 3

• Moderator+

Greetings from Hull #050.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderator+
3 hours ago, topgun2 said:

Greetings from hull # 50 (plus 67)!  😁

Bill

If I'd known there was going to be math involved, I would not have signed up.

• Haha 7

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg