2024 Oliver Owners Rally

HDRider

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
1 hour ago, HDRider said:

Can we register for the 2024 rally now?

Is it at Lake Guntersville again?

Yes from what I was told it will be at LGSP.
You can call the SP and let the staff know you would like to place a deposit on a site. Let the park staff know you are part of the Oliver Owners Rally. They should have the dates blocked off. As far as officially registering for the rally itself with Oliver, you will need to wait until it’s announced. It is usually announced here on the forum and around the May 15-19 time frame.

Patriot🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, BuckandConnie said:

How do we register for the rally?

AT this point the best thing you can do is to call/contact Guntersville State Park directly to reserve a campsite for the Thursday through at least Saturday after Mother's Day.

Once you have your camp site then details of how to register with Oliver for the Rally will be published in early 2024 here on the Forum.  At that point just follow the instructions contained in that notification.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
2 hours ago, BuckandConnie said:

How do we register for the rally?

First thing to do is call Lake Guntersville State Park and reserve a campsite.  Then wait for Oliver to open the web page for rally registration.  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• 1 month later...

Just went onto the Oliver Rally page on the web site and registration is now open. 

For folks that are new, You must first reserve a camp site. They are still blocked off for the Rally so it's best to call for reservations. The on line reservation system will look like the campground it booked full. That's because the blocked out sites for the rally show as reserved even though many are still available. 

The second step is to fill out the form on the Oliver site once you have your camp site reserved. The required fees with this part of the registration covers the group activities pavilion fees, including a wonderful catered meal at the conference center, T-shirts and other misc. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

13 hours ago, Ollie-Haus said:

Just went onto the Oliver Rally page on the web site and registration is now open. 

For folks that are new, You must first reserve a camp site. They are still blocked off for the Rally so it's best to call for reservations. The on line reservation system will look like the campground it booked full. That's because the blocked out sites for the rally show as reserved even though many are still available. 

The second step is to fill out the form on the Oliver site once you have your camp site reserved. The required fees with this part of the registration covers the group activities pavilion fees, including a wonderful catered meal at the conference center, T-shirts and other misc. 

DONE😊

• Like 2

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

14 hours ago, Ollie-Haus said:

Thanks.  I already reserved my site a couple of months ago.  I will now register with Oliver for the rally.

I am looking forward to meeting all you folks. 

• Like 4

2023 Legacy Elite II - Twin Bed - Hull #1423

TV - 2015 Silverado 2500 Duramax 4x4

FYI for those on the fence about attending, the park only blocks out camp sites for the rally so long. At some point about a month or so before the rally, the block is made available to the general public again. This is so they can utilize as many sites as possible once all potential rally attendees have had ample opportunity to commit. Point being, if you wait too long to commit you may lose out. If you have to cancel more than a week out, the cost of canceling is minimal.

• Like 3

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

• Moderators

I'll add to what Ollie-Haus says above - these blocked sites are also available at a lower price than the standard price.

Place those calls now - operators are standing by!😇

Bill

• Haha 5

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Follow this link to the 2024 OTTO's Rally registration page:

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/events/oliver-owners-rally/

Krunch and I are thinking about a group outing on Friday for those not interested in the golf tournament.  A few years ago we went to Cathedral Caverns SP for a cave tour.  I think there were 15 to 20 Oliver owners that went on that day trip.  The caverns are about 30 miles away from Lake Gunterville and was a very nice adventure.

If anyone has any interest in going spelunking, please respond to this message and I start a list and make arraignments with the park.  Follow this link to the park website for more information.

Mossey

• Like 2

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

4 hours ago, Ollie-Haus said:

FYI for those on the fence about attending, the park only blocks out camp sites for the rally so long. At some point about a month or so before the rally, the block is made available to the general public again. This is so they can utilize as many sites as possible once all potential rally attendees have had ample opportunity to commit. Point being, if you wait too long to commit you may lose out. If you have to cancel more than a week out, the cost of canceling is minimal.

I was planning on attending the eclipse rally but I can't do both.  Which one do you think is the better option?

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4X4 Truck

2024 Oliver Legacy Elite II Hull 1460

ARILINIAKSKYLAMIMNMONMOHOKPASDTNTXVAmed.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Jason Foster said:

Which one do you think is the better option?

Let me see now....

You, an Ollie owner, along with a BUNCH of other Ollie owners.  All the mods, all the collected knowledge, all the direct Oliver stories versus a bunch of people that just want to take a look at your Ollie?

Hard decision?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

Let me see now....

You, an Ollie owner, along with a BUNCH of other Ollie owners.  All the mods, all the collected knowledge, all the direct Oliver stories versus a bunch of people that just want to take a look at your Ollie?

Hard decision?

I'm allowed to be stupid at least once a day according to my wife.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Jason Foster said:

I'm allowed to be stupid at least once a day according to my wife.

There are other things to consider though:

1.  where is the Escape Rally?  closer to home?  a place that is more to your liking?

2.  does one have friend that are owners or serious potential buyers of an Escape that you or your wife would like to camp with?

3.  its hard to believe that the Escape Rally is being held at a facility that is any nicer than where we have the Oliver Rally - but - different strokes for different folks.

Either way I'm sure that you'd have a good time but since you will have a fairly new Oliver I'd think that it would be a great benefit to really get to whole enchilada and give yourself the chance to actually see and hear what mods, decoration, and possibilities there are for that new baby of yours.  And, there are always "professional" presentations that will give you the "right" way to do things.

Even if you really don't care about all that info that will be there - you will find it difficult to find a place that has so much to do and see as this Park.  The views are stunning, the lake has world renowned fishing and boating, hiking trails, zip lines, golf, a lodge with good food and a town that has restaurants and shopping.  If you don't have a good time at the Oliver Rally it will most likely be no one's fault but your own.

Bill

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

There are other things to consider though:

1.  where is the Escape Rally?  closer to home?  a place that is more to your liking?

2.  does one have friend that are owners or serious potential buyers of an Escape that you or your wife would like to camp with?

3.  its hard to believe that the Escape Rally is being held at a facility that is any nicer than where we have the Oliver Rally - but - different strokes for different folks.

Either way I'm sure that you'd have a good time but since you will have a fairly new Oliver I'd think that it would be a great benefit to really get to whole enchilada and give yourself the chance to actually see and hear what mods, decoration, and possibilities there are for that new baby of yours.  And, there are always "professional" presentations that will give you the "right" way to do things.

Even if you really don't care about all that info that will be there - you will find it difficult to find a place that has so much to do and see as this Park.  The views are stunning, the lake has world renowned fishing and boating, hiking trails, zip lines, golf, a lodge with good food and a town that has restaurants and shopping.  If you don't have a good time at the Oliver Rally it will most likely be no one's fault but your own.

Bill

I reserved and registered for the Oliver Rally.  As far as the Eclipse Rally goes, that was in April and only 4 hours away in Fredericksburg.  I don't know anyone there and I was just going to meet people.  The Oliver Rally looks like what I was searching for to begin with.  This Eclipse Rally was mentioned here: 

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Jason Foster said:

I reserved and registered for the Oliver Rally. 

Great!

Please be sure to stop me and/or drop by Twist to chat.  I'd love to meet you in person.

Make sure that you bring a small notebook, camera and comfortable shoes.  Also, think hard about bringing bikes with you.  The Lodge sits up on the hill and you'd have to be a fairly good biker to even think about peddling up there.  But there's plenty of parking both there and at the other venues in the Park.

Once more detail of the agenda comes out, you should have a chance to decide which "official" presentations you would like to attend.  Be sure to leave time on your schedule for doing both "nothing" and for doing "nothing but walking around".  Don't be afraid to simply walk up to any Ollie door and knock if you are interested in a mod you see.  And/or walk into any group that has gathered and introduce yourself.  Chances are pretty good that you will know at least one or two in that group from here on the Forum.

I'm excited for you!

Bill

p.s.  also, don't hesitate even for a moment to walk up to people like Scott Oliver, Rodney Lomax, Matt Duncan, etc. and introduce yourself.  They really are nice people.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mossemi said:

Krunch and I are thinking about a group outing on Friday for those not interested in the golf tournament.  A few years ago we went to Cathedral Caverns SP for a cave tour.  I think there were 15 to 20 Oliver owners that went on that day trip.  The caverns are about 30 miles away from Lake Gunterville and was a very nice adventure.

If anyone has any interest in going spelunking, please respond to this message and I start a list and make arraignments with the park.  Follow this link to the park website for more information.

Mossey

Interested

• Like 1

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

54 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

Great!

Please be sure to stop me and/or drop by Twist to chat.  I'd love to meet you in person.

It will be great to meet some of you in person.  I will be in site F23.  I don't have a name for my Oliver yet.

56 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

Also, think hard about bringing bikes with you.  The Lodge sits up on the hill and you'd have to be a fairly good biker to even think about peddling up there.  

I am a good biker and look specifically for hills like that.  My wife has an ebike, so she won't have an issue.  Plus, I'm not sure I can resist the allure of the Mountain biking trails and single tracks in the area.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Jason Foster said:

I am a good biker and look specifically for hills like that. 

Good luck - let me know how THAT works out for ya.  Certainly it is first gear out of the saddle.

Bill

6 hours ago, mossemi said:

Mossey

Sounds like a good idea.  I am in spot D08. 

Any and all are welcome to stop buy and say hi.  Mimosas and Bloody Mary's start right after coffee. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2023 Legacy Elite II - Twin Bed - Hull #1423

TV - 2015 Silverado 2500 Duramax 4x4