Merry Christmas Oliver Family

Patriot

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Enjoy the Oliver video! 

Mr and Mrs Patriot🇺🇸🎅🏻🧑🏻‍🎄

• Thanks 8
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Care 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators

Merry Christmas everyone!  Hoping for a New Year full of travel and camping for everyone!

Nice bottle of Amber Falls wine in the video, they are a HH if you want to do serious tasting then just walk back to your Oliver!

Mike

• Thanks 2
  • Like 6

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

1 hour ago, Patriot said:

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Enjoy the Oliver video! 

Mr and Mrs Patriot🇺🇸🎅🏻🧑🏻‍🎄

Awesome. Merry Christmas

• Thanks 1
  • Like 9

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

Merry Christmas to All in the Oliver Family...  May 2024 bring in Peace, Happiness, and Prosperity to us all 

Cheers!

A & D

• Thanks 1
  • Like 9

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

Yes, thank you @Patriot for starting this post!
I thought I would see a holiday thread here, so I stopped in to see.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all OO and families!

We're very happy to be Oliver Owners too, just past our 6-month anniversary!
The next 6 months, we'll do less learning and fixin' and more getting out on the road. Hopefully a New Years week outing will work out for us and if any of you will be in Quartzite in Feb, we'll haul down the mountain to meet you!

Equally happy to be part of this forum and getting to know y'all! Ho-Ho-Ho

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

• Moderator+

To all my friends and the whole Oliver family tree:

Merry CHRISTmas and a Partridge In A Pear Tree…

• Thanks 3
  • Like 6

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Merry Christmas Eve from Farmersville, TX!

D, the boys, and I've been here for a week now - it's been raining about 50% of the time.  In fact, the rain started last night around 2230 and has yet to stop.  Glad to report that "Casa Blanca" is dry as a bone inside.  We've kept the bathroom window and ceiling fan vent open (fan not running) and the MaxxAir fan blowing in "Air Out" mode at 10% RPM: result - absolutely no condensation on windows or bulkheads!  Right now, enjoying some breakfast wine while D's learning how to crochet...

HO, Ho, ho!

Screenshot2023-12-24at10_40_18.thumb.png.75fb9b2965ef06dab34dabacd111dd03.png

Cheers, All!

@topgun2:PS - Bill, just "Ravel'n On", Ha!  TKX!

Edited by MAX Burner
added detail
  • Like 9
  • Care 1

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

Oh my goodness I needed this….love this video so much!! It’s been a rough week for John and I, we lost our sweet dog Dolly a few days ago, our hearts are broken.💔

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Blessings and good health in the New Year.🎄

IMG_9301.jpeg

IMG_9306.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Care 2
  • Sad 7

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Did we all survive the holidays? Minimal political or religious discussions with family members of opposing views? Christmas presents we received and don't know just how to say we'd prefer to exchange this item! These are the little things, and there are greater concerns.

It was nice Christmas was on a Monday this year, allowing a long weekend! We were home and as much as we enjoy camping, we have a wonderful home we've built over the years. We enjoy being home with family, and for us this year was just our immediate family. I give thanks to ALL we have! 

The world today is a troubled place, worse we've seen in recent years and perhaps in our lifetimes. Many of us are "baby-boomers" and we worry for our children. It is extremely difficult in our society for those who are younger today. How can the young today be accepted, afford a home, and be secure today? 🙏

God bless you all, God bless our freedoms as outlined in the Constitution of the United States of America! God bless we have the freedom to exist, to travel and camp, enjoy this life, and live the lives we all love! 
This is what I am thankful for today and in the time to come. 
Happy New Year! 🤗

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!