2024 Oliver Trailer Rally at Lake Guntersville Registration is Now Open (And Attendees List)

• Moderators
5 hours ago, ScubaRx said:

It's always been around $100 per person.

This is correct - for the Rally fee and it is paid to Oliver when you do that portion of the registration.

However, there is also the camping fees that are paid directly to the State Park.  As long as you mention that you are with the Oliver Rally, the normal fee is discounted and there are different rates depending on the day of the week.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
10 hours ago, ScubaRx said:

It's always been around $100 per person.

...glad there's no fee for our furry companions, these rallies could start getting expensive!  WOOF!  🤪

• Like 1

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

• Moderators
On 3/2/2024 at 1:50 PM, MAX Burner said:

glad there's no fee for our furry companions, these rallies could start getting expensive!

In year's past, the $100 Oliver fee has included things like - the opening reception evening meal in the Lodge, a t-shirt, hat, other Oliver "Merch" like mugs, license plate frames, tote bags, etc. and a State Park gift card (usually worth $25 or so).  There is also included a portion of the "rental" for the meeting spaces to include the main ballroom in the Lodge where the presentations are held.  But, IMO the best value is all of the free information and/or help that one can get from the other attendees.  If ya got a "problem" - certainly there is someone in attendance that has the answer, tools, or materials to get it fixed.

Can't wait to see everyone.

Bill

p.s.  bikes, water craft, good walking shoes, note book, camera are all good things to remember to bring with you.  Also, when attending functions at the Lodge don't forget to bring along a sweater, sweat shirt or light jacket - there are times that the air conditioning works VERY well.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderator+
9 hours ago, topgun2 said:

Also, when attending functions at the Lodge don't forget to bring along a sweater, sweat shirt or light jacket - there are times that the air conditioning works VERY well.

This is not usually a problem, except for the elderly folks.

• Haha 4

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderator+
On 2/16/2024 at 10:57 PM, mossemi said:

I am not a historian but I believe the 2017 OTTO rally was the 1st at Lake Guntersville SP and all of the subsequent rallies have been there.  There was at least one other OTTO rally before 2017.
Mossey

The first two were held in a muddy campground just outside of Hohenwald. All the rest have been in Guntersville.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderator+
Posted (edited)

E19 - ScubaRx - Steve, Tali, and Rocky - Mississippi - The Outlaw Oliver Hull #050

Edited by ScubaRx
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Updated, and thanks for the contributions. That's 56 Olivers located so far.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

On 3/5/2024 at 9:44 AM, Steve Morris said:

Updated, and thanks for the contributions. That's 56 Olivers located so far.

What is the biggest attendance on earlier rallies? 

2023 Legacy Elite II - Twin Bed - Hull #1423

TV - 2015 Silverado 2500 Duramax 4x4

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, HDRider said:

I don't know the exact numbers.

But, I believe that the 56 cited above is only the amount that have reported their site numbers to Steve.  There is always a bunch more than that at the Rally (3 to 4 times more).

Bill

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, HDRider said:

I thought I heard there were over 100 trailers last year.

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

3 hours ago, topgun2 said:

But, I believe that the 56 cited above is only the amount that have reported their site numbers to Steve.  There is always a bunch more than that at the Rally (3 to 4 times more).

Bill

That is correct. My list is just an informal collection of sites/names so that I know who's who while I wander the campground. I did this last year for myself as a first time attendee, and several others wanted copies. So I'm collecting them again this year, from here on this forum and the two Facebook groups. I know that not everyone wants to participate. This is in no way an official list of attendees, not is Oliver involved in me collecting this information.

• Like 5

-----
Facebook - Instagram

map.jpg

5 hours ago, topgun2 said:

Bill

I believe someone counted 100+/- Oliver's at the 2023 Rally.

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

2 hours ago, Steve Morris said:

That is correct. My list is just an informal collection of sites/names so that I know who's who while I wander the campground. I did this last year for myself as a first time attendee, and several others wanted copies. So I'm collecting them again this year, from here on this forum and the two Facebook groups. I know that not everyone wants to participate. This is in no way an official list of attendees, not is Oliver involved in me collecting this information.

Great job. It is nice to have the list in hand while walking around the campground.

• Thanks 1

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Traveling Angels said:

Is this attendee list, up to date? Thank You! 

It’s all I’ve received to date. There will be about double those reported at the event, but not all attendees are on the forum or Facebook groups, or choose not to be included. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 4

-----
Facebook - Instagram

map.jpg

14 minutes ago, Steve Morris said:

It’s all I’ve received to date. There will be about double those reported at the event, but not all attendees are on the forum or Facebook groups, or choose not to be included. 

Steve, 

Great job and thank you for the list! 👍🏻👏🏻
It sure will be helpful at the rally.

Edited by Patriot
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 6

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators
On 3/5/2024 at 9:53 PM, carnivore said:

We will be there in site A5

Steve & Missy  from Houston  #512

Steve, looking forward to seeing you again.

Mossey

• Like 4

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Traveling Angels said:

Just checking the registration list and we are still not shown on the list!  Site #F63

Thanks!

Please see the note in the first post. This is just my informal collection of attendees sites so that I know who’s where. I did this last year, and it was well received, so doing it again. This list has nothing to do with whether you reserved a site through the park or made a reservation through Oliver. 

I hope that helps clarify what this list is and isn’t. I’ll add you when I get on my desktop computer.

Edited by Steve Morris
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 4

-----
Facebook - Instagram

map.jpg

18 hours ago, Mevet said:

Marcia Ely Hull 360 site E40

Added! And, welcome to the forum!

-----
Facebook - Instagram

map.jpg