Jump to content

topgun2

Moderators
  • Posts

    7,787
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    467

Everything posted by topgun2

  1. Hopefully the viewing of the photos posted above has now been fixed. Bill
  2. The problem just might be my trying a "new" way to upload pics directly from Google. I'll work on it a bit later to see if I can resolve the issue. Bill p.s. Apparently if you try to "drag" photos into the Forum directly from Google (Android) photos they will only be able to be seen by other Android devices. If the photos are imported into a computer first and then "dragged" or uploaded into the Forum everyone can see them regardless of using Android or Apple devices.
  3. Finally - for those trout fishermen out there - a 17 inch fat brown trout.
  4. Lower Sunshine Reservoir, Meeteetse, WY. Be advised that the wind here can be a bit on the wild side!
  5. Ollie really in the wild at Box Creek NFS decommissioned campground, Moran, WY. Note that this campground was decommissioned due to bear activity.
  6. Or - A morning view of the Tetons?
  7. How about bacon and eggs for breakfast at Horse Creek NFS campground, 8 miles north of Dubois, WY?
  8. The view of Torrey Lake while eating breakfast.
  9. Torrey Lake about 5 miles east of Dubois, WY
  10. I agree that your reported figures still seem high even if your exhaust were to flow straight back. And, yes, the fresh water tank is more to the curb side and, yes, it could have something to do with the weight distribution. But your cited temp differences still strike me as a bit much to be explained by either of these two things. When was the last time you checked your bearings? Bill
  11. and my view!
  12. honking class A
  13. my Ollie is
  14. Another thought although unless there is an extreme difference I doubt that it could explain the kind of difference you are seeing - have you checked the cargo loading of the trailer? A fully loaded fridge plus loaded closet plus loaded kitchen drawers plus .... could be placing too much weight on the curb side. Bill
  15. Or didn't do
  16. Currently Twist is parked outside the Cody, WY laundry. Crowds are lower this year and camp grounds are rarely full. Weather has been warm and windy. However, fishing has been good with more water in the streams than usual. Bill
  17. If you prefer, Service will send those to you without the decal. Bill
  18. Glad you are part of the Family now - WELCOME! Bill
  19. Have a great and safe July 4th everyone. We may have our "issues" but as far as I'm concerned - this is still the best there is. Bill
  20. There has just got to be an interesting story about the life of #266. I'd love to hear it. Bill
  21. New truck, new Ollie, and what looks to be a "new" garage - life is certainly good! Congrats! Enjoy the heck out of all of it. Bill
  22. The water pump ONLY runs on DC. I always carry a couple of milk jugs filled with water right near the toilet. That way I do not have to carry any water in my fresh water tank but still have more than enough to flush the toilet. This tactic also comes in handy when it is cold outside and I don't want to have water in the plumbing lines due to the possibility of freezing. Bill
  23. Mine wasn't so glamorous - I "ran away" from home and decided to sleep with my dog in the back yard in his dog house. I still don't know just how it was that I awoke the next morning in my own bed!
  24. Amazing what these "little" trailers can do! Sorry to hear about the axles. Hopefully "they" will get the situation taken care of soon so that you can get back to testing the limits. Nice pics! I didn't realize that Clam made a "red" one - thought that green and brown were the only colors even though they do make ice shelters in a number of colors. Bill
  25. Yet another use for canned air. Always carry a can of that stuff with me. Fridge, water heater, furnace can all use a "blast" every now and then. Bill
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information