Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Could someone attending the upcoming 2026 Oliver Rally ask the Oliver folks:

Now that Oliver is back to only selling from their facilities in TN (no retail RV companies), can the Classified section be reopened on the forum to allow used Oliver's to be advertised there,

 

  • Like 1

Richard, Marianna and Annie (our minature poodle): 2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354, new 3 - 130 Lithonics batteries and  Xantrex Freedom XC 3000 Pro Inverter in 2025

2027 RAM 1500 Rebel, 4 x 4; 5.7L Gas V8 Hemi; 3.92 rear axle; 4 corner air suspension

Maine 

 

Oliver Travel Trailer for Sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
  • Moderators
Posted

I can tell you that this subject has already been discussed with some of the senior folks at Oliver.

The reaction by Oliver has been "mixed" - but - in the final analysis there really is only one person who can make the Classified Section reappear.

I'm sure that if a fairly good number of current owners would make it known to the powers that be (email, snail mail and/or personal requests at the Rally) the odds of getting it back would be greatly improved.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

Posted

I can see OTT not wanting to facilitate private sales of used Olivers. It's not a good business model.

On a personal basis, we're never buying or selling another Oliver so who cares.

What would be helpful is a classified section for unused Oliver parts. I've sold my Calmark cover, sold my bike rack, sold my original 2KW Xantrex, all just from slight mentions in my mod posts. But it took 2 years to do so and an Oliver Parts sales section would be great (not a vendor space, just owners). I'm not using our Andersen WDH set up for 2 5/16". See, I did it again. Set of trailer wheel centers with Oliver caps? I want a solid aluminum front basket that somebody here took off to add a locked/covered case.

If you've owned an Oliver for more than a couple of years, we all have stuff sitting on the shelf. 

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information