Jump to content

mossemi

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,816
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    43

Everything posted by mossemi

  1. My 6" inspection hatch in the propane tank housing is really discolored and this hatch would certainly be an upgrade. Maybe after I win a lottery! Mossey
  2. Another excellent write up, thank you! I have had my slide tray out for a re-paint after a battery leak, so I wholeheartedly agree with working the support bolts under the battery box is a challenging endeavor. Four hands to make doable. You detailed instructions will be help someone in the future, so kudos to y’all in the great northwest! Mossey
  3. @Jenna King’s Ransom How very apropos! Mossey
  4. I couldn’t have said better myself! Mossey
  5. What pictures? That’s much better👏👏👏. The pictures are great, thanks for posting. Mossey
  6. On a positive note, it’s great that both Dexter and Oliver are being proactive about the issue. I know you waited a long time to pickup the Eggcelsior and now you have to wait a little longer to use as you would like to,bummer. Mossey
  7. Pete, what is the black pole by pine tree used for? TV or internet or just wet clothes? Mossey
  8. I will add that my 100w Renogy suitcase with charge controller and an extra 20’ 10A cable weighs in at 31 pounds. Mossey
  9. Thank you for the additional details. The more details you share, the more impressive your modification becomes! Mossey
  10. Wow! That’s a very nice installation and your antenna mount is exceptional. I do love your creativity. Does the PEPWAVE antenna require a ground plane or is it built in? Thanks for posting your successful modification. Mossey
  11. I only have a few months and about 1500 miles with a hanging shower head, so for me it’s just an excuse to use another noodle. Mossey
  12. My Seaflo hatch was listed as 12x24". My existing hole was wide enough but not tall enough. So I enlarged the hole with a multi tool. I also used nuts and bolts to attach it. The curve of the vanity face required careful tightening of the hatch. I constantly checked the latch’s operation as I tightened the hardware. The sides will have a little more gap than the top and bottom and that’s why I used the butyl tape, which has a little more body than silicone caulk. Mossey
  13. I covered the area to be drilled with blue masking tape. Then I did my layout on the masking tape and then used a hole saw and drilled in reverse. Worked pretty good with new drill bits. Mossey
  14. This photo shows the stock LE2 bath plumbing that matches my 2017. The red and blue PEX lines exiting the right side of the photo go to the faucet/shower fixture. The blue PEX exiting the left side is the toilet supply as the text in the photo SNY SD UP posted indicates. Mossey
  15. Tooletries I think I have 5 white ones and 4 grey ones and 2 black hooks. The white show a little dirt but it usually washes off. No dirt on the gray or black ones. No tears, fraying or hard water, soap scum spots or discoloring. Ask your wife if she has any silicone hot pads or maybe a dish drying mat. If so, she’ll vouch for how tough they are. If she doesn’t have any silicone kitchen products, maybe you can kick the tires with silicone hot pad at the nearest kitchen gadget store. They are very robust. Mossey
  16. FrankC, the above link will also take you to the post Connor77 referred you to by NCeagle. Mossey
  17. This is the product I used to seal the bath vanity deck hatch when I replaced the stock vanity access cover. Mossey
  18. Would you provide the towing and cargo capacity of your Ram 1500 for guidance purposes? Mossey
  19. That’s just an area that could use a pool noodle! Mossey
  20. And a pretty good one too. Mossey
  21. Do you have a fuse? If your in Florida, stop by. If not, I can send you one. Mossey
  22. The fuse is the fat part of the wiring in or near the fan assembly. The fan is also the best place for voltage, just check on both side of the fuse. The MaxxAir fan runs on the same circuit. Is it working? The thermal fuse looks like this. And if I remember correctly, it is enclosed in shrink wrap. Mossey
  23. I think you need to adjust your camera. I use mine extensively for lane change planning and execution in either direction. Mossey
  24. Some more of that Yankee Ingenuity. You da man! Mossey
  25. Thanks John! I am beginning to understand the way Oliver is handling the DC side of the Xantrex. And I might be able to help someone else. Mossey
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information