Cracked Door Panel

1 minute ago, topgun2 said:

I wonder just how many National Park stickers I can buy for that?😉

...somewhere in the neighborhood of 135 NP stickers.  Probably enough to cover both sides of the main hatch, closet door, and head door!  😜

• Haha 3

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca"
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

ALAZARCOIDLAMSMTNMOKTNTXUTWYsm.jpg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
On 3/27/2024 at 9:40 AM, mossemi said:

My 2017 LE2 door looks identical!  I do not think wind had anything to do with it, but maybe sun exposure.  It has puzzled me for several years and I haven’t really figured out how to fix it.  The skin does pull the styrofoam apart, so I’m not sure if replacing the skin is the answer.  I am leaning towards applying something to the existing skin, just haven’t figured out what.

Mossey

Was just thinking... Maybe a textured fabric-backed vinyl wallpaper would work even better than formica would? Much easier to fit to the door and might even look original if you could find a similar texture.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

2010 Elite II, Hull #45.  2014 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4WD 5.7 with tow package.

• 1 month later...

I have to same issue with my door. Of all the campers I had I've ever owned I never seen this before. I did purchase a new replacement from Lippert, but are pretty pricy along with getting the graphic's on the outside. 

Posted (edited)

The door on our 2019 cracked and we had it replaced at Oliver. Our crack was on the outside but started under the original clip-style window. We had a days-long period of snow, ice and single digit temperatures and noticed it after the trailer thawed out.

Edited by jdmmtx

Joe and Mindy ▪️ 2019 Legacy Elite II ▪️ Hull 457

ALAZARFLILKYLAMSMONMOKTNTXUT99FFFFsm.jpg

I had not noticed when replied before. Been camping for 2 weeks now, where we had the screen door closed, main door open. We have the original window.

Multiple perfectly horizontal cracks (btw shows flaw in the material) and one much larger, angled down to the handle (from use). We will live with ours as I have larger fish to fry and we promised not to spend more on ours for a while. It is purely cosmetic, goes well with our fading gel-coat!🤣

IMG_2786.jpeg

• Wow 2

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

BTW, the link @MAX Burner supplied for a replacement door on AMzon, currently has a “Like New” one for $90 less. Like new on Amazon means the packaging has been breached!

• Like 2

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!