Website and Forums Migration 4/27/2024 - Completed: 4/29/2024

• Administrators
Update: 4/29/2024 8:18pm... Everything looks good, enjoy. P.S. Let me know if you have any issues.

Update: 4/28/2024 8:48 pm... Migration completed. Still looking through and making sure all configurations are correct and the data is intact!

Update: 4/27/2024, 7:13 pm... Running into some delays, uploading files and working with the host to make sure we get everything done right and perfect. Will update as time progresses.

Thank you!

---

Hello Everyone,

We will move the Oliver Travel Trailer's website and Oliver Owners' forums to a new website host this Saturday evening, 4/27/2024. We will try to get this done through the night to minimize activity times.

This migration is a necessary step to improve our website's performance. This migration is an enormous undertaking, and we are still determining an estimated completion time. We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, but we assure you that we are working diligently to make the transition as smooth as possible.

During this period, the website and forums may experience intermittent downtime, and you may encounter difficulties accessing certain features. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to complete this migration.

Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to providing you with an improved online experience on our new website host.

Best regards,
Oliver Travel Trailers
  • Thanks 10
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
58 minutes ago, JWalmsley said:
Hello Everyone,

We will move the Oliver Travel Trailer's website and Oliver Owners' forums to a new website host this Saturday evening, 4/27/2024. We will try to get this done through the night to minimize activity times.

This migration is a necessary step to improve our website's performance. This migration is an enormous undertaking, and we are still determining an estimated completion time. We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, but we assure you that we are working diligently to make the transition as smooth as possible.

During this period, the website and forums may experience intermittent downtime, and you may encounter difficulties accessing certain features. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to complete this migration.

Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to providing you with an improved online experience on our new website host.

Best regards,
Oliver Travel Trailers

Thanks Jason, 👍

• Like 1

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

• Moderators

Jason - 

Thanks for the "heads up"!

Don't work too hard - we appreciate all you do for us.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Thank you.

I'm happy to hear that the Oliver TT Forum will continue. It's a bright spot.

2016 Oliver Legacy Elite II;  #129

Ordered in 2015, picked up in 2016.  My friend Don Thompson picked his up right in front of me, very cool dude.

2016 Nissan Titan XD, Diesel

Many thanks for reaching out to us with this "heads-up."  We owners in the OTT forums appreciate you, Jason!  Keep up the great work - it really shows...

Cheers!

• Like 2

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca"
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

• Moderator+

Forum is alive and kicking @ 0243 on 04-27-2024.

• Like 4

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

@George Alexa, the website address will be the same. You likely won't see any difference.  We've been through this before.

Just the host is changing tonight.

Expect some delays and issues tonight.  Hopefully,  tomorrow will be all good.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Mike and Carol said:

Smooth transition!  Great job!  Mike

No wonder it was so smooth… it hasn’t happened yet.  

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Administrators

Running into some delays. So may not see anything this evening. Still working to move everything over.

I will keep y'all posted and do not worry about if you create new topics or replies, I will be doing the database last to ensure none of the data is lost.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules

• Moderators

Thanks, much, @JWalmsley. You always have our backs.

We appreciate you very much.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Once again the wizard behind the curtain does his magic!

Thanks again for taking care of us.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2024 at 7:40 AM, Mike and Carol said:

Smooth transition!  Great job!  Mike

Just to quote myself before the transition….🤣

Edited by Mike and Carol
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• The title was changed to Website and Forums Migration 4/27/2024 - Completed: 4/29/2024
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to look at the page source to see who makes this forum software.  Hopefully they do good by Oliver.  I've been... "out of touch" for a while (no comments please), and the web pages looks nearly the same as I remember.  Good job in the upgrade/migration.  It appears to be "seamless", unlike much of the gov't IT work I've had to support in my career, which was "seems like less".  Very similar, but different.  🙂  

Great job.  I'd rather use these forums over using "the facebooks".  Seems more personal in these forums.

• Like 3

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

4 hours ago, Wayfinder said:

Seems more personal in these forums.

And, you won't get in as much trouble. 😂

See ya in a few days! (Right on the corner behind you again on G23)

• Like 1

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg