32in Television

Hi Everybody!

Has anyone successfully installed a 32 in TV in place of the 24in standard?  If so, any issues?

Thanks for any assistance.

Cheers,

Pat

Patrick and Danielle Wolfe / 2022 LE II Tail #22-1052 / 2023 GMC 2500HD SLT 6.6L Gas

• Moderators

I know that at least one owner has increased the size or their TV.  Hopefully they will respond here.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I posted about my experience with upgrading to a 28" TV in the thread linked below. Take a look at the pictures and my description of the issues I encountered.

Your biggest concern is going to be the overall height dimension of the 32" you're considering. You'll. have to determine if the case will interfere  with the overhead cabinet when it's down in the viewing position., and whether there is enough clearance  between the window shade when it's folded up. My sense is that any 32" will be too big.  There is some adjustment of the mount but it trades one direction for the other. Relocating the mount any appreciable amount would be a major operation.

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/4188-television/#comment-41664

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Wolfepack said:

Hi Everybody!

Has anyone successfully installed a 32 in TV in place of the 24in standard?  If so, any issues?

Thanks for any assistance.

Cheers,

Pat

I was able to get a 34" installed in mine, but had to also install a track system for the mount to make it work.  Thought I responded here, but somehow I clicked on the link in bhncb's response and posted on that thread instead...

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/4188-television/?do=findComment&comment=85831&_rid=6801

• Like 2

2010 Elite II, Hull #45

19 hours ago, bhncb said:

I posted about my experience with upgrading to a 28" TV in the thread linked below. Take a look at the pictures and my description of the issues I encountered.

Your biggest concern is going to be the overall height dimension of the 32" you're considering. You'll. have to determine if the case will interfere  with the overhead cabinet when it's down in the viewing position., and whether there is enough clearance  between the window shade when it's folded up. My sense is that any 32" will be too big.  There is some adjustment of the mount but it trades one direction for the other. Relocating the mount any appreciable amount would be a major operation.

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/4188-television/#comment-41664

Thanks bhncb and CRM for the replies!  I know I had seen your responses, but I am obviously no internet sleuth.  Those are some very good mods and definitely worth considering.  This will def help in my consideration for this mod.  Cheers!

• Like 2

Patrick and Danielle Wolfe / 2022 LE II Tail #22-1052 / 2023 GMC 2500HD SLT 6.6L Gas