Moving on.....

Frank C

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

Frank,

Sounds like you are about 2 years ahead of us.  Thanks for your past posts

Please consider posting some of your new adventures here!  Good luck!

Craig & Rose 

• Like 4

2019 Elite II (Hull 505 - Galway Girl - August 7, 2019 Delivery) 
Tow Vehicle: 2021 F350 King Ranch, FX4, MaxTow Package, 10 Speed, 3.55 Rear Axle
Batteries Upgrade: Dual 315GTX Lithionics Lithiums - 630AH Total
Inverter/Charger: Xantrex 2000Pro 

Travel BLOG:  https://4-ever-hitched.com

IMG_5421.jpeg.c1f697a00240a9bd6729b0930bd3a4aa.jpeg

• Moderator+

Take care Frank. Thank you for all your insightful posts and comments since you joined us back in November of 2018. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. 

• Like 4

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Frank thanks for all your contributions to the forum and congrats on the sale of your Oliver! 
Wishing you all the best in your future travel adventures! 

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 3

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators

@Frank C

I have enjoyed your thoughtful and insightful postings.  I know that I am just one of many members that have relied on your advice these last 4 years.  Hopefully your next chapter is as enjoyable as your time with OTT's.

Mossey

• Like 4

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

@Frank C:  So sorry to see you "Moving-on..."  But new life chapters are always exciting times - you will be sorely missed.  Your posts have been very informative and useful for us as new OTT owners!  Enjoy those new overseas and cruising adventures...  Stay safe and keep us posted when able.

Best regards,

A & D

• Like 3

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

Would you mind sharing which website listing you used to sell your Oliver ?

We are just about ready to start searching for used Legacy II with the split bed floor plan to start our 5 year journey

and so far we have looked on the FB for sale group and just recently we looked at RV Trader.

the forum sales listings I understand were recently suspended 

best of luck to you on your international travels, there are some really good international travel YouTubers out there.

1 hour ago, Tideline77 said:

Would you mind sharing which website listing you used to sell your Oliver ?

I listed it on RV Trader and also the Oliver Trailers for Sale Facebook page.  All of the legitimate potential buyer leads, and the eventual buyer, were from RV Trader inquires about the trailer.   The Facebook page generated a lot of comments and likes but no actual buyer leads.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Frank C, we hope you enjoy the next chapter, as well.

Drop in once in awhile, and share some of the new adventures.  You'll always be welcome here.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

You know we all wish you the best.

Do come back and share with us about your travels.  We expect to hit Italy, France, Spain, UK, etc. someday ourselves.  I'll consider you our expeditionary mission.

• Like 2

2023 Legacy Elite II - Twin Bed - Hull #1423

TV - 2015 Silverado 2500 Duramax 4x4