-
Posts
704 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by rich.dev
-
Replacing city water inlet valve
rich.dev replied to The Loonies's topic in Mechanical & Technical Tips
Before you replace it make sure the hex nut inside is not loose! Check out this thread -
Ah, good to know thanks, I would've "forgotten" as well! š
-
Yup thatās what I have as well
-
Nicely done @Ronbrink! I also have 2 gasstops just waiting for me to be installed! I read somewhere that the gas stops can cause gas flow issues with the truma water heater or heater, canāt remember which one, do you have the truma water heater and heater, if yes any issues?
-
Generator power not going into trailer
rich.dev replied to DonnaDuane's topic in Welcome to the Oliver Forums
@DonnaDuane here is a list of the EMS codes, looks like open ground! this box should be under your rear dinette. Check out this thread, sounds like (might be) your ground bonding plug is faulty, so either get a replacement neutral ground bonding plug, or turn off the EMS and trust the generator. IF itās a faulty ground bonding plug, a replacement bonding plug is not that expensive, that would be my go to. Stupid question, did you check if the ground bonding plug is seated properly in your generator? -
Great thanks....we take delivery of our new 2024 Chev Silverado 2500 6.6L with 3658lbs payload on Saturday, a cap will follow shortly and a slide. Also, considering Line-X bed liner spray but not sure if really necessity with the cap.
-
@ScubaRx it's been a few years but do you still have the same bed slide, any pictures?
-
2 filters if you have the antifreeze kit. The original filter is used to decalcify the unit.
-
Victron Multiplus II 3000 - Installation Xantrax Removal
rich.dev replied to Ty J's topic in Ollie Modifications
My trailer is in storage but Iām pretty sure itās 4/0 AWG cable. Maybe this question was meant for someone else, I still have the Xantrex? -
Water line toilet valve repurposed
rich.dev replied to chiwald's topic in Mechanical & Technical Tips
@chiwald this looks like a great little washing machine. Have you used it much and are you happy with it? -
Victron Multiplus II 3000 - Installation Xantrax Removal
rich.dev replied to Ty J's topic in Ollie Modifications
The main reason I would swap out my Xantrex 3000 to the Victron Multiplus 3000 is Power Assist. https://youtu.be/6lS6IAoxd28?si=18tX8-MGUNBMT4Z2 But for now Iām happy with the Xantrex! š -
Agreeā¦.that video was a bit cheesy!
-
Not sure this will help as its for a Dometic, but hereās a link to how JED removed his Dometic.
-
Truma Aqua Go hot water heater leak
rich.dev replied to srthomsen's topic in Mechanical & Technical Tips
I used it more than a year ago on our Airstream, had issues with the AC control board and used some of it. Was recommended on the airstream forum, and it worked, but Iām not a fan of the fingertip dispenser, not easy to control the flow! -
Truma Aqua Go hot water heater leak
rich.dev replied to srthomsen's topic in Mechanical & Technical Tips
@John E Davies and @Rivernerd I have this dielectric grease, I donāt think itās silicone based, can I use it? -
Propane Tank Mod - Installation of GasStop Valves - LE I Edition
rich.dev replied to DunnYet's topic in Ollie Modifications
@johnwen did you end up finding a different brand? -
Maybe this one?
-
@chiwald I prefer google search, i.e. "site:olivertraveltrailers.com forum portable solar panels", with portable solar panels being the search words you are looking for at olivertraveltrailers.com Here are a couple search results: - Portable solar panels - solar panel suitcase
-
Yah definitely not screws, they look like rivets but I donāt think they are rivetsā¦..or not rivets that Iām familiar with. Hereās a pic of my door before I installed the friction hinges, should be the same on your 2022. and hereās a pic of my door with the friction hinge.
-
Yup sorry already pointed out to me, I edited my original post with correct link........this one
-
@2008RN I really like this idea, how did you cut the holes for these deck plates?
-
Same here - largely because of what we've gleaned from this and similar threads.... Ditto!
