Getting just a little excited ...

Mcb

We ordered an Elite II in June.. pick up is in November.. so we can’t wait for fall to get here..Sold our faithful old Casita today, strange watching her head down the road without us, but it was fun helping the new owners get acquainted with their new camper, having driven over 1500 miles just about straight through to get here. They have never had a camper, never been in a Casita.. they were super excited to say the least.. As I watched, I kept thinking about how exciting it will be when it’s our turn to load up all kinds of gear in the truck, head to Tennessee to pick up our new camper, then go hide at Davy Crockett St Park for a couple days trying to figure it all out...Four more months to go..

• Like 7

Mark & Deb..2020 Elite II..Dearie..Hull #685..2016 Tundra

AZARCAFLMSNMOKPATNTXsm.jpg

Congratulations!!!!   Welcome to the family!  We pick ours up on the 27th.  The time will fly by and you will be driving away soon with a big smile!

• Like 2

Erv & Sherry  Hull # 650

2022  Platinum SD 250 Tremor. 7.3 Godzilla

ALARFLGAILKYMSMONENCSCSDTNWVmed.jpg

We ordered the end of June, but deferred delivery until early February as we didn't want to be traveling from the PNW in the dead of Winter.  February will be interesting enough, but also hoping to avoid spring tornadoes, thunder storms and flash floods.  Not the weather we are accustomed to where we live😁

The wait will be hard, but it gives us time to plan and enjoy one more trip in our Leisure Travel Van before putting it up for sale.

Can't wait to step into our new Oliver!

• Like 1

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

• Moderators

McB, you'll have a big step up on those who have never owned an rv. 

I know how hard that is to say goodbye to a well loved RV or boat. The new Ollie will make up for the sadness, I'm sure. Hang in there. Hopefully,  the time will pass quickly. 

Sherry

Edited by SeaDawg
Typo

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

We traveled to Hohenwald in early October (2015) and placed our order for a spring 2016 pickup - our first RV.  We had a lot to learn and buy before our pick up which made the time go by fast!  So, congratulations on your order and I hope the months fly by.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

McB,

Welcome and Congratulations on your Ollie LEll order.

We took delivery last month on June 16th. We looked at our wait time as a time to read, research, and learn as much as possible before delivery day. Naturally this forum, Oliver University, and the maintenance videos really are an excellent resource. So dive in! 😊
It also gave us an opportunity to decide what “Ollie upgrade/options” were right for us and also time to purchase items for our Ollie we needed and not just a lot of things we did not.

So make your wait work for you, it will be worth it! 

-Patriot

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Welcome to the wonderful world of Oliver!  We picked up ours April of 2019 and have enjoyed every minute!  New places, new friends and lots of adventures!

Kevin and Kathi

TV: 2018 GMC 2500 HD Sierra Duramax 4 x 4 

“Do Your Own Ride”

ALAZCACOILINKYLAMSNVNMTNTXUTmed.jpg

5 hours ago, Mainiac said:

Welcome. Does your 'avatar ', representing the new "historic" flag, going to be on the front of your new unit?

Could be,  we’ve got a few ideas we are tossing around..we want to wait to have a chance to work with the space in person before designing anything.. We are, however, actively working through important considerations like.. power awning vs. manual.. or black vs. frosted doors.. You know.. really critical stuff like that.. 🙂

We know the "critical" choices oh so well. Just get everything? The solar impresses me every time I turn a light on. We have not had it plugged in, at home, since being it home in 2017. Not have we had a need too, and we use it there.

We put our own decal on front in a CG in Alabama. Brought it with us from Bannana Banners.

We found when gathering "stuff" for the Oliver that not to use a spare bedroom, there is more room in a garage , lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mainiac said:

Welcome. Does your 'avatar ', representing the new "historic" flag, going to be on the front of our 

Edited by Mcb

We are all in on the solar..that choice is easy. 
good advice about where to stock pile Oliver related gear.. too bad we don’t have a garage..

but we do have a barn😄

• Haha 1

• Moderator+

So, can we drop by when we come to Pemaquid Point?

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

On 7/12/2020 at 1:17 PM, Mcb said:

designing anything.. We are, however, actively working through important considerations like.. power awning vs. manual.. or black vs. frosted doors.. You know.. really critical stuff like that.. 🙂

We have the frosted doors, if you have not seen that option. They look great when lighted, and preserve my night vision when going out. 

I was sure I wanted the frosted doors until we traveled to TN and saw them in person.  I decided it would be better not to be able to see the outlines of the items inside the cabinets.  I also wanted black doors to go with the Samba counters.

• Like 1

"Creativity is the fun of putting together unexpected ideas."  Hazel Edwards

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mattnan said:

Mcb. Welcome to the Maine family of Oliver owners.  I like the original Maine flag!!!  We fly one on our flag pole.  

We should have a mini rally up here!!!!

Rally sounds like fun. But where? How many? Limit it to Ollies? Is there a CG that has limited visitors this summer that might want to "host" a group? My field might hold 5 or 6.

• Like 1