My how-to video for cleaning the weep holes and tracks

We received the replacement rubber from Pelland quickly and they sent an extra foot+ in length. Installed it last week, starting from the bottom, pushing hard to compress as much stock as possible. I used an automotive hose cutter tool. Cut it 1/4" longer at end and pushed in the extra length, so that when it shrinks, we should be good. The black does look so much better, as it is recessed, and the white frame is still prominent. Thanks all for your help! 🙂

Window Seal.JPG

Window.JPG

• Like 5

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

• 4 weeks later...
travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

Just an FYI. We purchased hull #49 about a year ago and have constant issues with water in our dinette window. I did everything possible that the forum suggested to no avail. After more investigation I took a little pick and ran on the inside of the window tracks and the pick kept grabbing on something. Turns out the drains were stamped  but not completely out. After some luck I was able to get all 4 drains clear. Not sure if this was an issue with earlier models or if we just got lucky! 😂 We have not had an issue since, knock on wood. Oops that's fiberglass.

IMG20230909170142.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Like 5

• Moderators

Glad you found the source of the problem! 

Interesting that the previous owner must have lived with that issue since Hull 49 was new.  

Bill

• Wow 2
  • Sad 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Harley said:

Unfortunately we are finding quite a few issues the previous owner lived with. No worries, "BUCK" will be good as new and ready for more adventures!

I'm really glad that #49 found a great owner.

"Buck" is in good hands. 

• Like 4

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Here is the information that I have for for the windows:  For the 3 large windows, Pelland Enterprises in Arnold, Ca. phone number: 209-795-9330 - I bought 17'. The Item code is H109-376-19 and the description says 1/2" Glass Vinyl Seal, Black sold by the foot at $5.17 a foot for a total of $87.89. 

For the escape window: I bought from Steele Rubber Products. Steelerubber.com The PN number is 70-3825-255 I do not remember how much I paid for it, but I think I ordered 10' .  I also ordered this in black.

I hope this helps someone.

• Thanks 4
  • Like 2

• Moderators

For hull #49, current product codes may not work. 

I'd suggest a call, or email,  to service 

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderator+
4 hours ago, rich.dev said:

What year is your Oliver @Nan

Her trailer is a 2017.

• Like 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm missing two black weep hole plugs, but I had completely forgot about them as I blocked them with white Gorilla duct tape, strong stuff. They blend in too well to remind me.  I just now looked at them, after nearly 2.5 years outside, and they're still perfect. Maybe I should pull the other two plugs to match. I'm getting a bit of water inside with heavy rains. Or, like my walk-in door, maybe the frames are leaking. Since I pulled off the door fame off the hull and resealed, it's been perfect, no more leaks.  Super easy job. I have a post somewhere in the forums. No vid yet, not sure how to organize content.  

PXL_20230923_125741484.jpg

• Like 2

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2023 at 4:10 PM, Rivernerd said:

https://www.pellandent.com/RV-Window-Seal

Pull your flexible seal, then match the profile with the one on the Pelland Enterprises web page to ensure you get the same one.

Just put in the order.  Cost about $100 with shipping to Connecticut.  Ordered in black for longevity.  Any of these sort of plastic or vinyl bits that are on the outside of a vehicle can be treated with 303 which is an aerospace UV protector similar but better than armor-all.  I'm thinking the black will never show the fungus stains.  Thanks much for pointing me in the right direction.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

SOLD:  2021 Elite 2, Twin Bed, Lithium & Solar, 3000W Inverter

SOLD:  2022 Ford F150, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost, 4x4 Supercab, Trailer Tow Package

22 hours ago, GAP said:

Ordered in black for longevity.

Same here - the black should last longer.  It looks better too, iMO...

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX