Valve configuration printout

2008RN

There is a valve configuration sheet attached to the underside of the curb side access panel. I would like to get an electronic copy of this.  I added two deck  plates to the side of the bed so I can reach all of the valves under the bed without lifting the mattress.

anybody have or know where an electronic copy is?

Early 1999 Ford F250 SD 7.3L Diesel 

2020 Elite II Twin -  Hull # 648

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

The owner’s manuals in the Oliver University section have the valve diagrams as part of the electronic PDF file copies of the manuals.  With a basic PDF editor you can cut and paste those valve images.  Here are the diagrams for my 2019 Elite II.

IMG_3446.jpeg

• Like 1

I have this saved from a post…can’t remember exactly who from and when, but if it will help I can send you the pdf 

image.thumb.jpeg.556cae8242da789b6f1a927689ddce2b.jpeg

• Like 5

2023 Elite II, Hull# 1386, Lithium Platinum Package (640AH, 400W Solar, 3000W Xantrex Inverter)
Truma water heater & AC

TV: 2024 Silverado 2500HD 6.6L 10-Speed Allison

8 hours ago, 2008RN said:

There is a valve configuration sheet attached to the underside of the curb side access panel. I would like to get an electronic copy of this.  I added two deck plates to the side of the bed so I can reach all of the valves under the bed without lifting the mattress.

Could you please share a picture of your "deck plates" install. I already purchased 12V motorized ball-valve switches and DPDT toggle switches, my install not yet started, though the thought of a simple access panel really makes sense! I'm interested in seeing your installation, though with the motorized valves, I will only have to drill 2-3 1/2" holes for the toggle switches.

I'm upgrading the water pump too for more GPM and adding a couple of .75L accumulators so the pump cycles less often vs. every time you use the water. Looking at adding a dual canister water filter system too. I'll post my installation, in a mods thread, likely before or after Christmas when I have a few weeks off! 

• Like 3

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

rich.dev  thank you so much for the diagram. Better than the one that is on basement cover. 

jd1923, here is a picture of the deck plates on the Curb side.  The forward deck plate is a 6" and the aft deck plate is a 8" which replaced a 4" deck plate that I had a hard time getting my arm any farther than my elbow.  I bought the deck plates from  West Marine.  I like the lift handle. You lift the handle and twist the 90 degrees, and the deck plate comes right off.  The deck plate are not water proof, but it really doesn't matter inside the the cabin.  The only thing I didn't like was the color was off white.  They said it was "white",  but as you see they are not pure white.

I can reach all 4 configuration valves from the forward deck plate.  From the aft deck plate I can reach the hot water shutoff, the fresh water drain, and 2 of the configuration valves.  Note that you have to change all of the valves by feel, but I have no problems reaching, finding and turning the valves.

DSC00693.thumb.JPG.90b173572c10ab4ef9a79d5fbdbd75d6.JPG

• Thanks 3
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, 2008RN said:

rich.dev  thank you so much for the diagram. Better than the one that is on basement cover. 

jd1923, here is a picture of the deck plates on the Curb side.  The forward deck plate is a 6" and the aft deck plate is a 8" which replaced a 4" deck plate that I had a hard time getting my arm any farther than my elbow.  I bought the deck plates from  West Marine.  I like the lift handle. You lift the handle and twist the 90 degrees, and the deck plate comes right off.  The deck plate are not water proof, but it really doesn't matter inside the the cabin.  The only thing I didn't like was the color was off white.  They said it was "white",  but as you see they are not pure white.

I can reach all 4 configuration valves from the forward deck plate.  From the aft deck plate I can reach the hot water shutoff, the fresh water drain, and 2 of the configuration valves.  Note that you have to change all of the valves by feel, but I have no problems reaching, finding and turning the valves.

I really like those deck plates.  Our Ollie may soon sport a few, including one for the propane doghouse.  After all… plagiarism is a sincere form of flattery.

Hull #364 - The Roadrunner 

2023 F350 CCLB SRW 6.7L

ALAKAZARCACOFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMSMO

9 hours ago, 2008RN said:

The only thing I didn't like was the color was off white.  They said it was "white",  but as you see they are not pure white.

The link below is for a 6" deck plate I bought last year to replace the one Oliver installed on the "doghouse."  It is true white, and matches the Oliver fiberglass almost exactly.  It is threaded, so the cover screws securely into the base.  I am thinking of installing one where you installed your forward one, so I can access the plumbing valves without removing the bed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZZWYNVL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

image.thumb.jpeg.d362b79dfe31db7f9755da11071710dd.jpeg

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg

On 11/3/2023 at 3:19 PM, rich.dev said:

I have this saved from a post

VERY nice drawing.  Better than the OEM ones.  Thanks for reprinting it for us, and thank you to the owner that created it.

OTT:  You may want to consider using this one!  

• Like 1

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DIY’s: Timken Bearings, BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DIY’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all, installed Ham Radio (WH6JPR).

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg

On 11/7/2023 at 2:01 AM, 2008RN said:

here is a picture of the deck plates on the Curb side.  The forward deck plate is a 6" and the aft deck plate is a 8"

@2008RN I really like this idea, how did you cut the holes for these deck plates?

2023 Elite II, Hull# 1386, Lithium Platinum Package (640AH, 400W Solar, 3000W Xantrex Inverter)
Truma water heater & AC

TV: 2024 Silverado 2500HD 6.6L 10-Speed Allison

On 11/7/2023 at 1:01 AM, 2008RN said:

DSC00693.thumb.JPG.90b173572c10ab4ef9a79d5fbdbd75d6.JPG

That looks really good.  Very professional.

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4X4 Truck

2024 Oliver Legacy Elite II Hull 1460

ARILINIAKSKYLAMIMNMONMOHOKPASDTNTXVAmed.

5 hours ago, rich.dev said:

@2008RN I really like this idea, how did you cut the holes for these deck plates?

1. Taped off the whole area with painter's tape.

2. Drew circles with a compass.  be very careful where you place the holes so you don't damage any thing behind it.

3. Drilled 4  2" holes at all of the cardinal points along the edge of the diameter.

4. Used a jig saw with a metal cutting blade to cut the diameter of the deck plate holes doing 1/4 circle at a time.  Note, I cut the 2 deck plate holes and the Access door to the storage bay. I fried one whole blade, and dulled another. 

I wore an N95 mask and googles, and used shop vac to help suck up the fiber glass while cutting. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, 2008RN said:

4. Used a jig saw with a metal cutting blade to cut the diameter of the deck plate holes

A RotoZip spiral saw, or like product, will make circle and straight cuts much easier, faster and precise. Used mine when installing a forward receptacle in the propane doghouse; the result, very smooth cut edges in the fiberglass. In close quarters, the spiral bit can be set to a depth slightly beyond the fiberglass thickness. As 2008RN suggest, proper PPE and a shop vac should be used.

IMG_2055.thumb.jpeg.8cd28dcf1e595e51cd533e278530a9c3.jpeg

IMG_2057.thumb.jpeg.25ea3b6008ffa1fe946b52cbf5afb7ea.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4

No installed solar, Renogy 40A DC-DC charger, 460Ah LFP battery bank/Victron SmartShunt

1 hour ago, Ronbrink said:

Used mine when installing a forward receptacle in the propane doghouse

Can I get a link to the cover that you used for the outlet? It looks like it matches perfectly. Thanks!

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

1 hour ago, Steve Morris said:

Can I get a link to the cover that you used for the outlet? It looks like it matches perfectly. Thanks!

Yes, exact match to the stock outlet on our 2020 OLEll, 579; Amazon purchase. In good keeping, recently purchased two Furion solar ports to enable suitcase panel and battery charging, one at rear and another at the forward receptacle location; eBay purchase. 

IMG_6416.thumb.png.0a8f893fb7a878b501decf98408f49ee.png

IMG_4769.thumb.jpeg.e21b6eaed8d1c1f310dd2b17c027adbe.jpeg

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4

No installed solar, Renogy 40A DC-DC charger, 460Ah LFP battery bank/Victron SmartShunt

23 hours ago, Ronbrink said:

Yes, exact match to the stock outlet on our 2020 OLEll, 579; Amazon purchase.

Thank you! Two on order; one for the front like you've added, and one on the street side, near the garage door.

I'm also adding a small Anderson outlet on the front, so that I can run the fridge in my truck from the Oliver instead of the Bluetti.

I appreciate the link!

• Like 2

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

17 minutes ago, Steve Morris said:

Thank you! Two on order; one for the front like you've added, and one on the street side, near the garage door.

I'm also adding a small Anderson outlet on the front, so that I can run the fridge in my truck from the Oliver instead of the Bluetti.

I appreciate the link!

FYI, my forward AC outlet is powered via the Xantrex, thereby the Dometic CFX 75DZ in the truck bed can be operated on AC when underway or in camp, if need be. A DC-DC charger more than makes up for respective amp draws on the house batteries by it and/or the OTT’s Norcold. However, I too mostly rely on a portable power station to run the Dometic, but on occasion when that power source is depleted due to insufficient solar input, an extension cord from said outlet to fridge is a viable alternative. I have also run an extension from the Oliver for use of a battery charger on the power station while simultaneously running the fridge on that DC source. That said, you may not need to install the additional Anderson, unless planning to operate in inclement weather while underway. 

70171368062__FB28CBF8-9D43-4C55-9C37-B14FFE0910B9.thumb.jpeg.964d39f5731065a051ac50998824eb13.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4

On 11/15/2023 at 4:49 AM, Ronbrink said:

A RotoZip spiral saw, or like product, will make circle and straight cuts much easier, faster and precise.

I was looking on line at the Rotozip spiral saw online. The internet came up with several cut-out tools and Dremel type tools.  Are they all the same, or does one have better features that make it more suited to our application?

59 minutes ago, 2008RN said:

I was looking on line at the Rotozip spiral saw online. The internet came up with several cut-out tools and Dremel type tools.  Are they all the same, or does one have better features that make it more suited to our application?

Any brand spiral cutout saw that uses the spiral router bits would work for this intended application. To be clear, the saw feature needed is a circle cutting attachment, as illustrated below. Mine is actually a corded DeWalt, which came with a like attachment. I only mentioned RotoZip because of their notoriety and I really like the quality of their multipurpose cutting bits. In using this tool for cutting circles, I always ‘test cut’ a hole radius setting using thin plywood or sheetrock to ensure a proper fitting cutout. 

IMG_4853.thumb.png.a484ab5db4f101e14759915f27ceada1.png

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4

On 11/7/2023 at 10:31 AM, Geronimo John said:

VERY nice drawing.  Better than the OEM ones.  Thanks for reprinting it for us, and thank you to the owner that created it.

OTT:  You may want to consider using this one!  

2019-Elite-II-Augmented-Plumbing-Diagrams.pdf455.61 kB · 20 downloads

Repost:

I had been trying to figure out the same thing as both Cedar Forks and GeronimoJohn...so I combined together the works from GeronimoJohn and Cedar Forks along with the original 2019 Elite II Factory Plumbing Diagrams into a complete PDF.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

2019 Elite II (Hull 505 - Galway Girl - August 7, 2019 Delivery) 
Tow Vehicle: 2021 F350 King Ranch, FX4, MaxTow Package, 10 Speed, 3.55 Rear Axle
Batteries Upgrade: Dual 315GTX Lithionics Lithiums - 630AH Total
Inverter/Charger: Xantrex 2000Pro 

Travel BLOG:  https://4-ever-hitched.com

IMG_5421.jpeg.c1f697a00240a9bd6729b0930bd3a4aa.jpeg

11 hours ago, Galway Girl said:

2019-Elite-II-Augmented-Plumbing-Diagrams.pdf455.61 kB · 20 downloads

Repost:

I had been trying to figure out the same thing as both Cedar Forks and GeronimoJohn...so I combined together the works from GeronimoJohn and Cedar Forks along with the original 2019 Elite II Factory Plumbing Diagrams into a complete PDF.

Excellent!

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4

I use the same "augmented" diagram and valve configuration table as shown above. I have found it useful to label the valves with their corresponding numbers from the table, as they are not physically located exactly as the diagrams are typically drawn.

The photo below shows my labeled valves (#1 thru #6) for a late 2018 Elite I configuration. Other years/models may vary.

WaterValves(normalmode)IMG_7468.thumb.jpg.195950d8e9492573fd830166c1f5f37b.jpg

• Like 3

Tom & Holly

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite I #409 - 2017 Silverado 1500, 5.3L Gas, 4x4 Z71, Dbl Cab, Std Bed

2023-10-16OliverCampedStates(medium).jpg.8e9964c26c7927a0077806565b9dcfc2.jpg

20 hours ago, Galway Girl said:

Craig:  Absolutely a keeper.  Well done!

OTT:  I highly recommend you subcontract the OTT drawings to Galway Girl!

GJ

PS:  To owners that did not get a full set of drawings with their newer units, you would be doing yourself a huge favor by keeping a copy of this four page file.  It GREATLY simplifies one's understanding of our water systems.

Edited by Geronimo John
Added PS
  • Like 2

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DIY’s: Timken Bearings, BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DIY’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all, installed Ham Radio (WH6JPR).

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg