2024 Oliver Owners Rally

HDRider

• Moderators
10 hours ago, shhQuiet said:

Getting senior discounts, not being in a hurry to get somewhere, having dinner at 4:30, all these things can be yours one day!

All of these apply here!  

When we got our Geezer Pass in 2016 (when we got our Oliver) it was $10.  We’ve saved hundreds since.  Mike

• Like 5

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
28 minutes ago, Mike and Carol said:

All of these apply here!  

When we got our Geezer Pass in 2016 (when we got our Oliver) it was $10.  We’ve saved hundreds since.  Mike

Yes, the America the Beautiful pass is great!  I am a veteran, so I got mine for free!

For Lake Guntersville, you will just show that you are 62+ to get the discount. (Active Duty, veterans and handicapped also).

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2023 Oliver Legacy Elite II, Hull #1405, "Rocinante"  TV: 2022 F-150 5.0 V8 4x4

States Visited MapMap of Provinces I Visited

• Moderator+

Woo Hoo

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

On 1/26/2024 at 10:39 AM, mossemi said:

If anyone has any interest in going spelunking, please respond to this message and I start a list and make arraignments with the park.

D and I are in also...  We've done Carlsbad Caverns in NM into some interesting "pinches" .  HA!

• Like 1

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca"
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

On 1/28/2024 at 3:09 PM, Steve Morris said:

Once I get back from Florida in early February, I will make a post to compile sites, names, forum user names, hull number, etc. like I did last year.

Done!

Thanks for everyone who contributes.

• Thanks 3

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

Hey all,  I have site E32 on 5/15-5/19 for the rally.  Unfortunately this old Deadhead is gonna have to skip this year in favor of a couple Dead and Company shows in Vegas. Not sure if I can transfer this site or if someone wants to coordinate when I call and cancel it so you can call right after and get it.  Let me know if anyone is interested.

John

• Like 3

John and Kim

2021 GMC Sierra 2500 AT4 6.6L Duramax 11350 GVWR  3048lb Payload

2021 Oliver Elite II.   Hull #887

• Moderators

John - 

Sorry that you can't make it this year!

I don't remember what the cancellation policy is for the Park but certainly you will get most (if not all) your money back at this stage.

It is very nice to you to allow a little time for another Forum member to get your spot - hopefully anyone whos needs a spot will get in touch with you shortly.

Enjoy Vegas!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

29 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

It is very nice to you to allow a little time for another Forum member to get your spot - hopefully anyone whos needs a spot will get in touch with you shortly.

Paging @Mike and Jill Here's your opportunity to move closer to the lake.

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

1 hour ago, Nan said:

Who would I talk to at Gunterville about moving to a site that is open?  Thank you.

Just call the state park directly at their phone number on their web sight. They should be able to identify available sites for the rally if you want to make a change. We did this last winter when we were new to this process. 

• Like 1

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

13 hours ago, Steve Morris said:

Paging @Mike and Jill Here's your opportunity to move closer to the lake.

We called a couple weeks ago, and was able to move to F58. Looking forward to seeing everyone. 

• Like 3

2023 Legacy II hull # 1446 "The Scout" . Lithium Pro Solar Package, twin bed 

2020 Ram 3500 4x4 dually w/ 6.7 Cummins, 

Ham radio callsigns     N4BBQ and KO4KSU (Jill)

ALARFLGAILINIAKYMSMONCSCTNVAmed.jpg

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!  This will be our first Rally and one of the first trips that we will take with our Ollie (as you can see from our very bare map).  We are excited to get more comfortable with our "Pearl" so we can start hitting the road!

• Like 4

Scott & Cindy - NC & MI

2024 Ollie LEII, Hull #1454.  Better known as Pearl 

Lithium Pro Package (390AH, 400W Solar, 3000W Pro Inverter), Truma water heater

TV:  Ford F150 Hybrid

TNmed.jpg

On 1/26/2024 at 3:47 PM, Jason Foster said:

I am a good biker and look specifically for hills like that.  My wife has an ebike, so she won't have an issue.  Plus, I'm not sure I can resist the allure of the Mountain biking trails and single tracks in the area.

I climbed the hill several times last year and also did some of the mountain bike trails. All were fun. My wife doesn't ride so I was doing it solo. You can check out some of my videos on my YouTube channel "Halffasthugo" if you're bored and can't sleep. I'm sure I'll be bringing the mountain bike again this year.

• Like 3

2021 LE II - Hull 922 - 2013 Silverado 2500HD Duramax

On 10/31/2023 at 11:55 AM, HDRider said:

Can we register for the 2024 rally now?

Is it at Lake Guntersville again?

You can now.

We are thrilled to announce that the Oliver Travel Trailers Owners Rally Registration is now open!

The Annual Owners Rally will take place at Lake Guntersville State Park May 15th to the 19th.

To ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience, we recommend completing reservations with Lake Guntersville State Park or other means before proceeding with your registration as an attendee with Oliver.

The deadline to register for the Owners Rally is April 1st, 2024.

This will provide ample time to coordinate with the campground and plan delicious meals, exciting activities, and apparel for attendees.

Campground Reservations: Call 256-571-5455 and mention you are with the Oliver Rally.

Lodge Reservations: Call 256-505-6621and mention you are with the Oliver Rally.

After making your reservation with the park or by other means, you can now secure your place with Oliver; click the button below to complete the registration process.

Thank you,
The Oliver Staff

• Thanks 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

2 hours ago, Half Fast Hugo said:

I'm sure I'll be bringing the mountain bike again this year.

Same here, we're bringing our cruisers too.

• Like 2

spacer.png

• 2022 TUNDRA

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Half Fast Hugo said:

I climbed the hill several times last year and also did some of the mountain bike trails.

You da man!

The hill up to the Lodge will catch the attention of most bikers.

Bill

• Like 4

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

On 2/5/2024 at 7:47 PM, Ollie-Haus said:

We did this last winter when we were new to this process. 

....same here, nice hack!

• Like 1

spacer.png

• 2022 TUNDRA

On 2/11/2024 at 6:52 AM, Half Fast Hugo said:

I climbed the hill several times last year and also did some of the mountain bike trails. All were fun. My wife doesn't ride so I was doing it solo. You can check out some of my videos on my YouTube channel "Halffasthugo" if you're bored and can't sleep. I'm sure I'll be bringing the mountain bike again this year.

I subbed your channel.  Maybe we can hit a few of the trails together this year.  I will need a guide.  lol

• Like 2

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4X4 Truck

2024 Oliver Legacy Elite II Hull 1460

ARILINIAKSKYLAMIMNMONMOHOKPASDTNTXVAmed.

2 hours ago, Jason Foster said:

I subbed your channel.  Maybe we can hit a few of the trails together this year.  I will need a guide.  lol

Thanks for sub! Absolutely! Always good to ride with someone. I did the road climb a few times due to the weather and did about an 8.5 mile mtb loop around the hill but, there are a few other trails that look like fun as well. Some climbing, but should be fun.

• Like 1

2021 LE II - Hull 922 - 2013 Silverado 2500HD Duramax

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Half Fast Hugo said:

Some climbing, but should be fun.

From the lake - it is just about ALL climbing (except for the return that is).

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I am going to have to cancel my trip this year.  My job is sending me to a conference during that time.  If anyone wants my site at the campground (F23), I will coordinate with you to cancel my reservation so you can get it right away.  

@Half Fast Hugo I will have to catch you in Bentonville sometime.  I live about 5 hours from there.

• Like 1

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4X4 Truck

2024 Oliver Legacy Elite II Hull 1460

ARILINIAKSKYLAMIMNMONMOHOKPASDTNTXVAmed.