Delivery Inspection Checklist

Here is a draft delivery checklist prompted, in part, by comments regarding a recent inverter-mount failure (see below).  

This delivery inspection checklist began with one used by NCeagle for his delivery, to which I've added items.  The list is almost certainly incomplete -- what other items would you suggest to help new buyers?  

Thanks to Oliver for providing this educational ad-free forum, and to all of you for your forum posts that have contributed to this list.   This open-dialogue forum is IMHO a huge asset to the OliverOllie Inspection Checklist (draft 4-9-2021).pdf travel trailer brand.

I divided the list into two parts: (1) the actual delivery day inspection and (2) items for further inspection at DCSP.  I plan on testing the list in 3 weeks when we pick up Hull 792, and will refine the list based on this experience (and with your additions, suggestions, comments, etc).

The list is in pdf form.  Once updated, I'd be happy to send out (or post) an xlsx version.

1080089582_ScreenShot2021-04-08at12_37_59PM.thumb.png.ea83944cc83ffa1a81a0fc214c2de803.png

• Thanks 6
  • Like 2

You can ask Oliver for  their Delivery Checklist that  they use to be sure they cover everything with new owners - that may include some smart additions for this list.

• Like 1

Jim and  Yanna, Woodinville WA

2004 Ford E250 camper conversion

Oliver Elite II hull #709

6 hours ago, Fritz said:

Here is a draft delivery checklist prompted, in part, by comments regarding a recent inverter-mount failure (see below).  

This delivery inspection checklist began with one used by NCeagle for his delivery, to which I've added items.  The list is almost certainly incomplete -- what other items would you suggest to help new buyers?  

Thanks to Oliver for providing this educational ad-free forum, and to all of you for your forum posts that have contributed to this list.   This open-dialogue forum is IMHO a huge asset to the OliverOllie Inspection Checklist (draft 4-9-2021).pdf travel trailer brand.

I divided the list into two parts: (1) the actual delivery day inspection and (2) items for further inspection at DCSP.  I plan on testing the list in 3 weeks when we pick up Hull 792, and will refine the list based on this experience (and with your additions, suggestions, comments, etc).

The list is in pdf form.  Once updated, I'd be happy to send out (or post) an xlsx version.

1080089582_ScreenShot2021-04-08at12_37_59PM.thumb.png.ea83944cc83ffa1a81a0fc214c2de803.png

Thanks for doing this Fritz.  Nice Job.  I have printed both lists (yours and mine) and will compare over coffee tomorrow morning.  From first glance it looks complete.  I'll pass along any adds I may have which would be of interest to any new owner.

• Thanks 2

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898 (Sept delivery)

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW

• 3 months later...

Based on issues I've been dealing with for half a year now w/o resulution I strongly suggest including a check  of the  firmware versions  on your  Xantrex inverter if you  have one in your  unit as well as the  version of the firmware  in your  inverter remote panel. If they're  not current ask Oliver to  update them for you before you  leave and  if they won't update properly ask that they replace the  inverter unit in your trailer.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Jps190 said:

What is the current firmware version

It’s linked from the product page for the inverter on the Xantrex site. Check there for the number and files

• 2 weeks later...