Today is our special day!

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators

My wife (Sue) and I only have just short of 20 years on you two.

I have some of the same "problem" as you in that our anniversary is on November 30, her birthday is on December 9th and then we celebrate Christmas.  Sure does take some "creative" gift thinking.  However, I've never even thought about bringing home a "new" Oliver and since there is absolutely nothing wrong with the old Oliver, I'm guessing that it will stay that way.  Frankly, as you seem to know, it really isn't the gift as much as it is the thought that is behind the gift.

Happy anniversary to you both!  Enjoy every minute of it AND the great years to come!

Bill

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

• Moderators

Happy anniversary to you both!  Congratulations, that’s a great milestone!

We hit 48 years this month.  Doesn’t seem possible…. Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Care 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Congratulations! My wife and I have the same relationship, ain't it grand.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

David & Kim | Chattanooga, TN | 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4, Hemi 6.4 | Legacy Elite II Twin, Hull# 1213

OllietimeCanadianProvinces.jpg.1e1f1e5bcc91acfa35375b7652b3b852.jpgOllietime US States.jpg

Congrats, John and Chrissy!  Enjoy all the Oliver time you can together during this special time of the year!  WOW!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca"
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

ALAZARCOIDLAMSMTNMOKTNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Posted (edited)

Congrats to you and your bride on your very special day! 30 years is quite a milestone.
There is nothing like spending your retirement years together seeing this gorgeous country.Wishing you both continued happiness and lots of fun in your future travels! 

Edited by Patriot

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR”

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

North Carolina 🇺🇸

IMG_2879.jpeg

Posted (edited)

To John & Chris, 
and all those above and those that will follow, I LIKE THIS THREAD.

We are into 44, albeit more of an equation, it is still a good solid 44.

What we have discovered and experienced over that last 3 & 11/12’s years of OTT ownership is, when camping in ‘SNY SD UP’ or travelling in the TV and 
being in such close proximity of each other for weeks & months is, we are on our best behavior and more tolerant of each other's individual quirks.

By that I mean, ‘where would one go if you need some alone time’, not in the TV, not in the TT,
so, we accept that and enjoy all the new adventures, adversities, breakdowns (a work in progress) and the Uff da’s together.

For us to be able to ‘Go Camping’ just brings out the best in each of us, and we like that.  
We have learned to enjoy being within 6’ of each other day & night and the wonderment of it all that brings us TOGETHER.

B~Out,

Edited by SNY SD UP
edit after the fact,,,
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

Our Anniversary night ended well. After a few hours watching a local P-ball tournament, and a little rest at home, we went to Papa's Italian in Prescott. It was a great weekend! Her birthday is still to come this Friday. Certainly cannot afford another Oliver, Lol!

Chrissy at Papa's.jpg

• Like 5

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

We did an Oliver trip in March to meet up with Chris' sister. They are snowbirds from Minnesota and often stay at a RV Resort in Casa Grande. We played Pickleball one day at the public courts and met a great couple from Ruidoso NM. They introduced us to the Canadian game called "Crokinole!" (BTW, they invited us to camp on their ranch and hope to do so on the way to the Oct. Texas Rally.)

Chris bought a cheap Amazon version for my birthday in April. It fell apart quickly so it went back. So now for her birthday, I had to get the original Tracey Board: Crokinole Boards & Crokinole Accessories Canada | Buy Online (traceyboards.com)

Not nearly the Oliver I brought home a year ago! Even though, the whole family had a lot of fun playing this weekend (strong competitors)! Where can I find place to stow this for Oliver travel? It's a beast at 30" round and about 20 lbs. It may have to stay home. Any Crokinole players out there! 😂

Crok1.jpg

Crok2.jpg

• Like 4

Happy Anniversary !! Here's to many more and safe travels along the way.

Shawna and I are on number 39 this year. We really enjoy the times when we are traveling and staying in our Oliver.

• Thanks 1

Vincent, Ohio | 2022 Elite ll, Hull #1182, 2014 Ford F150 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Towing PKG

ALKYMSOHTNWVsm.jpg

Congrats! Your post honors your wife and relationship!  Thanks for sharing and it looks like you had a grand time.  Our anniversary is next week.  We married late in life so we are way behind you at only 12 years but when you have a great wife, who's counting?  (Answer - I better be LOL!) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

SE Texas  | 2021 Elite II  Twin Bed # 927  "Lucy"  |  2019 F250 FX4 6.7

I want to thank everyone who wished us well. Also, congratulations to all Oliver owners with anniversaries from near 10 to almost 50 years! I had a great Father's Day too and wish the other fathers and grandfathers here the same.

Adam and I played Crokinole late into the night. He had a high score of 110 in one game and during another game, I hit 4 20s (placing in the center hole) and he had 3.

We ended Chris' "Birthday week" with a night at Essence Kitchen! Go figure, fine dining in of all places Chino Valley AZ!

Birthday Dinnner at Essence.jpeg