New Ollie/lighting problems

• Moderators

Might want to remember that his trailer was transported quite a distance . What worked in Honenwald, may have had an issue along the way.

Seriously,  do you think Oliver would load a trailer for delivery that didn't have working lights? I don't think so. Knowing they'd have warranty issues? 

I don't think so. It's life. Stuff happens. Let's jelp with troubleshooting,  and move on.

Sherry 

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Patriot said:

Wyofilm,

Great job diagnosing your issue with the help of Oliver Service Center. Its a shame and still deeply concerning me as stated in my previous post that your brand new 2020 Oliver had issues upon delivery. This is truly verrrry unsettling to say the least.

We were told by our sales rep Anita that each trailer goes through 10 days of Inspection/quality control before delivery. Let us know how the rest of your systems operate when you can.

Thank you for your transparency and follow up. 

-Patriot

I have no reason to doubt Anita, she was transparent and honest when we began the order process some 5 years ago.  Even if everything checked out on final inspection, things happen.  After delivery your Oliver is going to bounce around as you travel and things loosen, dislodge, etc.  Travel trailers, even if perfect when delivered, will develop issues.  With Oliver you’ve got pretty instant response from the service guys, not something you find elsewhere.  Mike

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

On 3/27/2020 at 8:42 PM, Mike and Carol said:

I have no reason to doubt Anita, she was transparent and honest when we began the order process some 5 years ago.  Even if everything checked out on final inspection, things happen.  After delivery your Oliver is going to bounce around as you travel and things loosen, dislodge, etc.  Travel trailers, even if perfect when delivered, will develop issues.  With Oliver you’ve got pretty instant response from the service guys, not something you find elsewhere.  Mike

Mike,

We appreciate your reassuring thoughts. Your right things do bounce around and loosen up when rolling or in transport. And yes Anita has been very honest and transparent with us, we enjoyed our time spent with her. We also have no doubts that Oliver will make things right should we have an issue. However, reading about issues on new Oliver trailers soon after purchase admittedly does shake our confidence level a lot. 

-Patriot

-Patriot 

Edited by Patriot
  • Like 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Despite the faulty switch, our new Oliver is highest quality camper I've every been in.  Many years ago we rented a couple RVs.  They got us there and back again, but they were garbage.  We've owned a Scamp trailer for 9-10 years, but we have completely outgrown it.  That Scamp is a joy, but sadly we've put so many rough miles on it, is has basically rattled away into a bucket of parts.  One foot into the Oliver made it clear to me that it is another step in quality above the Scamp.  99% of RVs out there are complete junk.  And while I can't know that I won't stumble onto another problem, I can't wait to bounce down rough roads with such a solidly built trailer.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

Jason and Sonja are located in western Wyoming near Pinedale, WY.

Oliver Elite II #609 (2020)

TV: 2017 Ram 3500

I would really like to see some pictures of your wiring behind the switches and round access panels, not of the neat and tidy split-loom covered runs that are out in the open. My trailer #218 was a rat’s nest, to put it bluntly, and entirely unacceptable. I had a forty minute conversation with an Oliver manager about this three years ago. I was assured that he understood my concerns.... and I had hoped that this was no longer a problem. 

As customers we should not expect the wires to look like an aircraft harness, but we should expect and demand that it all be reasonably neat, with proper length cables, and secured so it does’t flop around. Even in the hidden areas. If you open up an access panel and you are greeted by a nasty mess, it makes you feel bad about the rest of your trailer.... 

Please let’s see some wiring pics in a new thread. Thanks.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

I had a water heater problem when trying to start on LP Gas and couldn't find the source of it, Oliver sent me replacement modules, but still did not fix the problem. Decided to camp and work our way to Holenwald for a trip, guess what they found, there is a wiring block where the bottom wiring harness and the upper wiring harness meet and yes, one of the wires for the water heater can loose. This took them 5 mins. to fix, they said the terminals are in the upper rear compartment behind the trim on the side. I probably could have checked this if I had known about the junction panel. I've seen no one mention this panel on this forum, do you know about it. This could be a place to look for your lighting problem, but not sure if they run thru this panel. John you may have a pic of it, post it if you do. Thanks, trainman

Edited by Trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

3 hours ago, Trainman said:

I had a water heater problem when trying to start on LP Gas and couldn't find the source of it, Oliver sent me replacement modules, but still did not fix the problem. Decided to camp and work our way to Holenwald for a trip, guess what they found, there is a wiring block where the bottom wiring harness and the upper wiring harness meet and yes, one of the wires for the water heater can loose. This took them 5 mins. to fix, they said the terminals are in the upper rear compartment behind the trim on the side. I probably could have checked this if I had known about the junction panel. I've seen no one mention this panel on this forum, do you know about it. This could be a place to look for your lighting problem, but not sure if they run thru this panel. John you may have a pic of it, post it if you do. Thanks, trainman

I looked but I can’t find one, I am pretty sure I took a pic when I was working on my Garmin camera install in that location.... there are other junction blocks in the electrical bay below the rear dinette seat too, where you would expect them to be. That back one is a surprise.

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Just to calm those that might be freaking out about their pending orders - Hull 529 made it across the country and several extended adventures -- including the one we are on now -- without any major issues.  Just a minor trim issue with bottom left drawer that I need to call Jason's team to sort out (the trim pops up over the drawers catch if you aren't careful opening it).  We did spend 2 days at Davy Crockett  to shake everything out, and nothing went wrong other than the RVLock remote was INOP from the start.

I disagree with many things Oliver does re: general design, but they are still head and shoulders above the competition - at least for our purposes.

• Like 3

Between Olivers…

No one freaking out down my way, maybe be going a little stir crazy, it was great to see the lighting issue corrected.  Just reinforces the service when there is an issue.  Just glad you guys and gals are out there when we do have issues!   

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

Erv & Sherry  Hull # 650

2022  Platinum SD 250 Tremor. 7.3 Godzilla

ALARFLGAILKYMSMONENCSCSDTNWVmed.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 4:38 PM, wyofilm said:

Update:  With OTT's help I was able to determine the 'Master Switch' is bad.  Therefore, it will be an easy fix.  They will send to me a new switch in the mail, along with a cover to the light in closet which is missing.  The switch turns on two circuits simultaneously.  The current switch fails to close one circuit.  By jumping across the switch I was able to confirm that all my lights work.  

To other 2020 E2 owners, I learned that the wiring schemes are a bit different from early 2020 to later 2020 trailers with regard to the lights.  In the end, slot 12 is now used for some lighting, but mine wasn't wired this way despite the new labeling.  Also, they should label the in interior courtesy light switch it just sits there all alone on the wall below the pantry.  This is especially true since the 2020 manual says that the switch is located on the Main Switch panel instead of its true (and better location) near the pantry.

On to testing other systems ...

Wyofilm,

I am interested to learn how the rest of your testing of other systems turned out on your new Ollie.
Have you been able to do a thorough shakedown yet? 
Thanks in advance for your feedback. 

-Patriot

Edited by Patriot

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Its as simple as this, Oliver sets the expectations of perfection but when things aren't perfect they expect the customer to swallow the burden of expense and headache, warranty or not.  They won't give you a penny off when purchasing because they believe they have a premium product, which is a great business model if you deliver on expectations.  I used to sell very expensive new motorcycles that almost never got discounted because we believed our service and premium product was worth the retail price, so I understand the high end retail business and we were the top dealer in the world for years.  No matter how "premium" something is, you will have issues every now and then.  The difference though is when we had issues, we treated the burden on the customer as a cost of business.  Customer acquisition is way too expensive and word of mouth customer referral business is way too valuable.  For example, this thread I guarantee has already cost them sales regardless of the Oliver fans jumping in to say good things.  Had I seen any posts like this, there probably would have been enough doubt that I wouldn't have pulled the trigger.  Oliver is being good about helping the dealer fix the issues on my unit (#580-something), there is a major one and at least 15 minor ones, but apology after apology gets old and doesn't compensate me for my time and trouble.  I'm not some Oliver fanboy, I'm a guy that hoped he was buying a premium product at full price but in one trip I've had more issues than all my previous RV's combined.  Oliver is trying to create a culture of extremely satisfied customers just like Harley Davidson did, which was very lucrative.  American consumers can be laughably brand loyal and good companies exploit that.  In my business our motto was literally "Everybody wants to belong" and we provided the environment.  Problem is, quality control can very quickly spoil that business model and as soon as it feels fake your customers and staff will not buy in and the thing will come crashing down.  I know Oliver is reading these posts, I just hope they evaluate more than the quality control issues.    

Jason is great and has been very responsive, Cindy is bitter, rude and doesn't know how to communicate so I avoid her completely.  I'm sure thats not the case for everyone, I guess shes just not my flavor.

That said, once the issues are fixed, I still believe its a pretty cool camper.  If it wasn't 70k I would have no issue fixing minor issues here and there in the future or even now when its brand new.  Problem is the confidence I've lost in the product has me contemplating selling it because regardless of how responsive Jason is in getting issue after issue sorted, I don't know that I'll ever feel valued as a customer.  I understand its still an RV at the end of the day but if Oliver wants to compare themselves to other OEM's they won't be around to fix any lifetime warranty issues down the line.  Just getting warranty issues fixed for the customer is in no way going above and beyond and if they think it is, they have a major problem with leadership in the customer service department.  

So, my review after one trip in one sentence: Oliver, better than most, but by no means in a league of their own.      

On 3/27/2020 at 6:24 PM, SeaDawg said:

Might want to remember that his trailer was transported quite a distance . What worked in Honenwald, may have had an issue along the way.

Seriously,  do you think Oliver would load a trailer for delivery that didn't have working lights? I don't think so. Knowing they'd have warranty issues? 

I don't think so. It's life. Stuff happens. Let's jelp with troubleshooting,  and move on.

Sherry 

So it's maybe 1500 miles from Oliver to this guys house.  Do you think a 70k trailers lights and electrical should completely stop working after that time?  I understand people love the folks at Oliver and the product, but that shouldn't get them off the hook for these issues.  

23 minutes ago, ahattar said:

So it's maybe 1500 miles from Oliver to this guys house.  Do you think a 70k trailers lights and electrical should completely stop working after that time?  I understand people love the folks at Oliver and the product, but that shouldn't get them off the hook for these issues.  

I think you're being a bit unfair.  The OP had a single switch go bad in transport, Oliver had it diagnosed a day after they were contacted, and the owner said he was satisfied with their response and is happy with his trailer.

I'm sorry that you also had some initial quality issues.  Perhaps you could post about them?  Maybe someone here can help or others can learn from your experience.  

I understand your view, but when is it going to be a fair assessment?  What needs to go wrong when we get to the point where Oliver doesn't get the benefit of the doubt?  When do we stop letting them off the hook for their suppliers products being faulty just because it's the rv industry?  Seems to me you buy an Oliver because you are tired of the RV industry.  At what point should the customer be compensated for their time driving hours to a dealership for obvious quality control issues not one off flukes that can be tolerated?  Mine left the factory with issues and now I'm burdened with logistics and time without my trailer, why is that free to Oliver?  I'm not trying to be bitter, I think I'm being completely fair.  At the end of the day, Oliver is a business and should be treated as one.  Just because service ultimately gets you taken care of doesn't mean everything is forgotten or fair.  They are good people and I believe smart enough to take my thoughts seriously without emotion, I'm not just bashing them because of anger.  I genuinely believe their product hasn't lived up to their own standards and I'm obviously not the only one, how they handle it will be their test.  I personally don't like working for free to help with issues on a trailer I just purchased for 70k.  

I'm not going to do a review.  It's very simple, it has a sizeable water leak coming from the roof and several other issues that could get more costly if left alone.  Jason is working with the dealer to get the leak resolved.  Just because he is a solid dude working to clean up after sales and production doesn't mean the company should be let off the hook.  

• Moderators

ahattar,

I am quick to defend the Oliver company because of my experience with them has been extremely positive.  Yep, I had a leak from the curb side window and I had one of my lead acid batteries go bad but that is the extent of my problems.  And after troubleshooting both issues I found that the common denominator was me, the lazy one.  I neglected the widow tracks and allowed the weep slots to become clogged and after a 5" rainfall in 24 hours, there was an overflow into the interior.  The battery issue was also a lack of maintenance.

And I once bought a mid-seventies AMF Super Glide that was a real prize, but that didn’t stop me from buying a 1980 Tour Glide and a 1996 Road King.  I still own a 2000 Road Glide.  But I did drive past a HD dealer 3 miles into a 25 mile trip to a dealer that did appreciate my business, but that was my choice.

So yes,  I am an OTT fan boy, but I also bought into your sales tactics 4 times over a 25 years, so I guess I am a HD fan boy as well.  Maybe I should have drank the Kool-Aid Big Red was serving, "where you meet the nicest people".  Or maybe I’m just stupid.  I’ll leave that for others to judge, not that I give a hoot.

And this is my favorite t-shirt these days.

D736E5FE-21B1-4570-ACBB-18441455EFD1.thumb.jpeg.b155772f1f5b43438a89390415dc1e22.jpeg

Thanks to all for allowing me some of your time,

Mossey

Edited by mossemi
Typo
  • Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderators
2 hours ago, ahattar said:

So, my review after one trip in one sentence: Oliver, better than most, but by no means in a league of their own.      

OK, who else is in their league?  Certainly not Airstream, a more premium priced trailer.  Not any of the sticks and staples trailers.  I know Black Series makes nice trailers, but they aren’t problem free upon delivery and depending on the dealer things may or may not get fixed.  Bigfoot?  

I had a black vent pipe leak when I picked up (4 years ago) and had a couple of overhead doors that wouldn’t stay shut plus a short in my solar controller.  Support from Oliver was great.  Got all fixed locally paid for by Oliver.  It’s been 3.5 years and 50K miles and no issues.  

Here’s my point - there might be some initial issues but the factory is quick to get them resolved and once resolved the trailer remains problem free even after a lot of miles.  The long term durability is tough to match by anyone else in the industry.  Unfortunately, folks read these forums and hear testimonials from owners and then expect perfection upon delivery.  Mike  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

I didn't expect perfection, but I sure did expect it to stay dry inside!  Ok, I take it back, they are in a league of their own.  RV industry is amateur, Oliver is semi-pro but none of them are true professionals.  The bar is set so ridiculously low, so even comparing themselves to the competition is silly.  I understand you guys have great pride in your trailers and the people that built them, believe it or not I still like mine.  Unfortunately by continuing to let them off the hook for avoidable quality issues, you'll just end up enabling them to take advantage of customers.  Oliver and I are not in this together because they have my money.  I'm a tough love guy, I'm not saying to beat your kids but you better be damn sure to set some strong boundaries if you want to instill discipline.  These are bush league mistakes and they go deeper than a checklist in a factory.  If you want Oliver to be around, you better help them set a new bar and actually become pros.  That's what I'm trying to do, hold them accountable which a good company would thank me for.  They have the stones to host a forum, I'd imagine they have the courage to take a hard look in the mirror when it's not all roses and butterflies.  Yes, it's still the best quality trailer on the American market including black series, but if they're consistently having issues right off the line they will quickly destroy their own reputation no matter how petty the issues might be.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ahattar said:

I didn't expect perfection, but I sure did expect it to stay dry inside!  Ok, I take it back, they are in a league of their own.  RV industry is amateur, Oliver is semi-pro but none of them are true professionals.  The bar is set so ridiculously low, so even comparing themselves to the competition is silly.  I understand you guys have great pride in your trailers and the people that built them, believe it or not I still like mine.  Unfortunately by continuing to let them off the hook for avoidable quality issues, you'll just end up enabling them to take advantage of customers.  Oliver and I are not in this together because they have my money.  I'm a tough love guy, I'm not saying to beat your kids but you better be damn sure to set some strong boundaries if you want to instill discipline.  These are bush league mistakes and they go deeper than a checklist in a factory.  If you want Oliver to be around, you better help them set a new bar and actually become pros.  That's what I'm trying to do, hold them accountable which a good company would thank me for.  They have the stones to host a forum, I'd imagine they have the courage to take a hard look in the mirror when it's not all roses and butterflies.  Yes, it's still the best quality trailer on the American market including black series, but if they're consistently having issues right off the line they will quickly destroy their own reputation no matter how petty the issues might be.  

As Oliver strives to be know as a premier RV manufacturer, they have some room for improvement - mainly in the manufacturing process. They make up for it in the service department. I have nothing but good to say about those folks. However, Oliver needs to do some rethinking on its manufacturing processes. Their quality systems are in need of updating - where built in quality, using the latest processes are in order - checklists - are old school - a little TPS would go a long way - I know from experience.  I would like to see some corrective action follow-ups, but then that's a little more than Oliver owes its customers on an open forum. 

But I'm not bashing. In time they will get better, or not. They are moving from what was basically a custom process to one of mass production. Its a choice - increasing production rates - but it also demands changes in the support processes.   The saving grace is that the RV industry is terrible in this arena. 

I believe, if your going to air your complaints on the forum, you have a responsibility to be as transparent as possible and detail the issues - and the fixes if known. I think it gives everyone a chance to evaluate the issues, and make their own judgements.  

In my opinion, water leaks are completely unacceptable - and there is really no excuse for a unit to leave the factory untested and verified. Water is cheap - as are sprinklers, and a solid inspection process - dedicated to water leaks. 

ahattar is certainly justified in his complaints - I've seen sales cancelled on much less. 

2+ years and 13k miles I'm happy with my Oliver, its not perfect, but then not much is....

rb

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

I'll leave it at this.  The number one reason I would bet a lot of us spent the money on an Oliver is because you want a trailer that doesn't leak.  Mine leaks at least a cup of water in a 10 minute rain.  Now add to that all the other little annoying issues after literally the only reason I bought the trailer failed me.  The issues are compounded.  It's embarrassing every time a neighbor asks where my trailer is and I tell them I spent 70k on a trailer that leaks, it's been at the dealership for weeks.  The dealer who sells other brands now knows Oliver leaks and has quality control issues, how can that help the reputation?  You can continue to think these are just little things that get resolved and everyone moves on, but there will always be consequences from poor quality control.  If you take a small business to court and lose, everyone in that courtroom still saw that a customer took them to court, they don't come out unscathed.

If the leak isn't totally fixed when I get it back, I will push hard for a buyback.  As far as I'm concerned one chance is all they get to fix an issue like this so soon after purchase. 

• Thanks 2

I’ll agree service is top rate, the best i have ever had to deal with. But I shouldn’t have had to deal with service on many occasions because of poor quality control in the factory.  As i said in many posts on this issue and expressed disappointment with the quality control to management.  If Oliver’s claim that many inspections are done at each phase of the build, and then a final inspection  and water test for leaks before delivery there should not be the amount of problems that the customers are experiencing.  Reputation is key which is how Oliver got were they are. It doesn’t take many unhappy people in this age of social media to loose that reputation. Increase and demand of higher production, will make them fall short of quality control which it appears that it already has. It will be interesting to see what happens when production resumes. Let’s hope the down time is a good time to reflect and make changes.

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

3 hours ago, Mike and Carol said:

OK, who else is in their league?  Certainly not Airstream, a more premium priced trailer.  Not any of the sticks and staples trailers.  I know Black Series makes nice trailers, but they aren’t problem free upon delivery and depending on the dealer things may or may not get fixed.  Bigfoot?  

I had a black vent pipe leak when I picked up (4 years ago) and had a couple of overhead doors that wouldn’t stay shut plus a short in my solar controller.  Support from Oliver was great.  Got all fixed locally paid for by Oliver.  It’s been 3.5 years and 50K miles and no issues.  

Here’s my point - there might be some initial issues but the factory is quick to get them resolved and once resolved the trailer remains problem free even after a lot of miles.  The long term durability is tough to match by anyone else in the industry.  Unfortunately, folks read these forums and hear testimonials from owners and then expect perfection upon delivery.  Mike  

Airstream was in Olivers  league years ago. They once had the best reputation for quality and look what happened lets hope Oliver is not following the same path.

Edited by Landrover
  • Like 1

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Landrover said:

Airstream was in Olivers  league years ago. They once had the best reputation for quality and look what happened lets hope Oliver is not following the same path.

Yes, they were.  From what I see over on Airforums it’s better to buy a used Airstream than a new one.  The new ones come from the factory with issues then you’re reliant on your dealer which for some is okay but I see more instances of bad dealer support.  Mike

• Thanks 1

• Moderator+
9 hours ago, ahattar said:

I'll leave it at this.  The number one reason I would bet a lot of us spent the money on an Oliver is because you want a trailer that doesn't leak.  Mine leaks at least a cup of water in a 10 minute rain.  Now add to that all the other little annoying issues after literally the only reason I bought the trailer failed me.  The issues are compounded.  It's embarrassing every time a neighbor asks where my trailer is and I tell them I spent 70k on a trailer that leaks, it's been at the dealership for weeks.  The dealer who sells other brands now knows Oliver leaks and has quality control issues, how can that help the reputation?  You can continue to think these are just little things that get resolved and everyone moves on, but there will always be consequences from poor quality control.  If you take a small business to court and lose, everyone in that courtroom still saw that a customer took them to court, they don't come out unscathed.

If the leak isn't totally fixed when I get it back, I will push hard for a buyback.  As far as I'm concerned one chance is all they get to fix an issue like this so soon after purchase. 

I've read this entire thread. Based on your posts, if I were you, I'd sell that trailer and get me something I could be happy with.

• Like 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

I'd be less happy losing 10k after one trip unfortunately.  Is what it is at this point, I just won't be able to fully recommend the brand to folks.  Funny thing is the day before I found the leak, I showed the trailer to a couple that ended up putting a deposit down.  Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if we discovered it together.  Lucky Oliver.