2021 Oliver NOT Rally

The Oliver Travel Trailers Owners Rally traditionally occurs at Lake Guntersville State Park, (LGSP) Guntersville Al the 3rd week of May on an annual basis.  Because of concern over Corona Virus, Oliver, understandably,  will not be sponsoring the rally for 2021 out of concern for Oliver Owners.    However, you are encouraged to come to Guntersville May 13-16 2021.    ( Date corrected ).  I will be contacting LGSP administration to request we get our rally discount during this time as well as a pavilion for us to safely gather. If you are considering coming, I encourage you to go ahead and make reservations.  The park allows reservations to be made on their website and the campground is already beginning to fill up that weekend. 

When we gathered in October this year, the campground was full, no sites were available so make your reservations ASAP !

I hope to see you there

Coy Gayle

1155 Lodge Dr. Guntersville, AL 35976

Phone Numbers

General Info: 256-571-5440

Lodging: 256-571-5440

Camping: 256-571-5455

Park Office: 256-571-5444

Reservation website

https://www.reservealapark.com/AlabamaWebHome/Facilities/SearchViewUnitAvailabity.aspx

Beach Pavillion (side view).JPG

LGSPlakeview.jpg

DSC_0651.JPG

Terrace and Rainbows.jpg

BUCK (use).jpg

DSC_2959.JPG

deer5.jpg

Sunset from pool.JPG

View from Above.JPG

Edited by hardrock
Incorrect date
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Moderators

I made my reservations for your first set of dates. I'm gonna need you to help me fix that. I could not do it on line.

Steve, Tali and the dogs: Reacher, Lucy and Rocky plus our beloved Storm and Maggie (both waiting at the Rainbow Bridge) 2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, HULL NUMBER: 0026 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, HULL NUMBER: 0050 2017 Silverado High Country 2500HD Diesel 4x4 

ALAKAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMA       ABBCMBNSYTsm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We made reservations last Friday. I talked to someone at the park who said as of now there are no Rally discounts available. I paid only the first night deposit and she said if they added the discount I'd just owe less at check in. We are looking forward to our first (non) Rally and meeting other Oliver owners. 89 days to our pick up date. Counting down slowly...

Cindy & Charlie

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Time2Go! said:

We made reservations last Friday. I talked to someone at the park who said as of now there are no Rally discounts available. I paid only the first night deposit and she said if they added the discount I'd just owe less at check in. We are looking forward to our first (non) Rally and meeting other Oliver owners. 89 days to our pick up date. Counting down slowly...

Cindy & Charlie

We’ll see you there!  Mike

Mike and Carol | Fair Oaks Ranch, TX | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L Cummins Diesel

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...